Chat is Google's next attempt at messaging on Android

THeEmpire.01
43 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

I am not a big data user, 1-2GB per month, so with that in mind I think its great. My phone bill is 20 + 20 ($10/1GB). You only pay for what you use at 1MB intervals, and they now have a price protection which caps your bill at $80 (or 6GB). you can keep using data up to 15GB and then you will incur throttling. (you may chose to pay $10/GB after that if you do not want throttling.)

Features:

I love the ability to text and call from any PC with hangouts on it. (gmail.com works too).

I have good reception and coverage, it uses T-mobile and sprint in my area. (US cingular in others).

Phones can be bought on a 0% interest loan from google, as a 24 month payment plan. (example my pixel XL 128GB cost me $35/m and I also pay for a $5/m insurance for if I drop and break it)

NO CONTRACT

FREE Data sim + NO EXTRA monthly fees for any other devices, as in NO extra cost for any amount of data only device.

Has group plans, extra lines only cost $15 extra per line, and now has great data usage tracking and multi user payments.

Allows wifi tethering, at no extra cost.

Some billing examples: .2GB used will cost a total of $22, 4GB used = $60, 6GB used =$80, 14GB used = $80

Been using Fi for 2+years, had a great experience. 

Wow so it's great.

Thanks for the info bro.

I've been using Allo when it came out, it's a good app, it's clean, has plethora of features and most importantly is fast (thx google superservers), I really have no idea why they re-doing it again, it's a perfectly good app, invest more money in marketing or whatever, it's a good competitive product. Biggest issue with all chat apps is that your circle of people might not use it, but since they include allo and duo with the phone preinstalled its slowly becoming non-issue. I personally use Allo and Duo and I like both of them a lot.
I wish that Allo and Duo had apps for windows and tablets tho, otherwise no issue whatsoever