PC IS LOUD!

Tadas

Hi forum!

So I just have built my new PC, and it is loud. I dont know why. My case is Cooler Master K350. Cpu fan is stock (AMD Athlon x4 750k). And Corsair AF120 (quiet edition). I checked bios, every ventilator is going on max speed. Case fan is connected to molex, cpu fan to the mobo (ikr), and corsair AF120 to the Case fan pins on the mobo. Please help, becouse it is like having a jet in the room :D

EDIT: I am not planning on overclocking, becouse my mobo sucks, so I just need appropriate temperature (if i could say like that :D)

Figure out what's the loud part by using your hand to stop the fans. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Start unplugging fans until you find the loud one.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

^ Yes you can unplug case fans while the pc is on.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Can I do that when PC is on?

yes but not the CPU fan or it will throttle and shut down from overheating protection, also using stock fan for over clocking = suicide better off getting a cooler master 212 evo cooler :) . the load part is probs the cpu fan with amd coolers it always is :)

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

Start unplugging fans until you find the loud one.

^^this

i do soemtimes that too.

Press your fingers on the round spinning thing in the middle and the fan will stop, do not put your finge rone the blades unless you want to hurt youself

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Yes. I do it for fun sometimes. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Yes. I do it for fun sometimes. 

Yes

Corsair AF120 Is the problem :D It is connected to the mobo as a chase fan. How I can make it more quiet?

its most likely the stock heatsink or the fan u have plugged in with molex.

also whats your psu? that could be it aswell.

Corsair AF120 Is the problem :D It is connected to the mobo as a chase fan. How I can make it more quiet?

Go into the bios and lower the fan speed or use some of the mobo's software to set a custom fan curve.

Also, SpeedFan if you can figure it out.

its most likely the stock heatsink or the fan u have plugged in with molex.

also whats your psu? that could be it aswell.

It is my corsair fan, that is connectet to chase fan pins on mobo. I have Corsair CX430, I dont think that it is loud.

u can't really unless you get a fan controller, fan 5v adapter or u have an asus motherboard that has fan xpert.

Go into the bios and lower the fan speed or use some of the mobo's software to set a custom fan curve.

Also, SpeedFan if you can figure it out.

SpeedFan? I dont know it, but what is it? I am free to learn something :)

SpeedFan? I dont know it, but what is it? I am free to learn something :)

No offense but you could've just googled it.  http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php

u can't really unless you get a fan controller, fan 5v adapter or u have an asus motherboard that has fan xpert.

You cant control fan with a 3 pin connector? :(

You cant control fan with a 3 pin connector? :(

Yes you can, with voltage.

No, just buy a cheap fan controller.

Do you know any brands? Becouse I dont :D

But I am not planning to buy more fans, couldnt that little adapter be the option? Becouse for me it would be a lot simplier, instead of shipping something from abroad, I could just go to the local store :D

With the adapter, you wouldn't be able to adjust fan speeds, but it's your call.