Who are your personal role models, inspirations for how you run your life?

Tcrumpen
26 minutes ago, Tcrumpen said:

Germans are known for being to the point, it's just their culture

It's something I like though, no bullshit and having a meeting that yields nothing. It should be in more peoples culture but it seems alot of folks get offended by it.

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

I gotta go with Ron Swanson.

1376397_10152251757022598_1915123160_n.j

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I must go with the man known as Joji. Some of the shit he has said is rather true 

"Kids the only way to succeed is to chip away at the soul"

"People are just shitty in general, you can't really trust people"

That and common, its what's left of Filthy Frank :( 

RIP Papa Franku 2011-2017

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

11 hours ago, bob51zhang said:

Why Augustus specifically?

AS opposed to Augustus generally? :P 

(as you can guess, I'm not taking the question too seriously. But Augustus>>>>everyone :D)

Not a role model as such, but Vlad Dracula, for brutally stopping the Muslim invasion of Europe in the 15th century.

On 4/11/2018 at 10:12 AM, IAcKI said:

It's something I like though, no bullshit and having a meeting that yields nothing. It should be in more peoples culture but it seems alot of folks get offended by it.

Although Germans are the butt of a lot of jokes:

On 11.4.2018 at 11:12 AM, IAcKI said:

Eh, I've been in plenty of meetings here in Germany that made me want to strangle every single motherfucker in the room for wasting my time.

As for role models, I admire Tommy Robinson for his tenacity in the face of overwhelming bullshit, and Styxhexenhammer for his bluntness and him sticking to his principles. Then there is also my platoon leader during basics, a guy who commanded respect and authority like he was genetically engineered for it. Never shouted or screamed, no matter what happened, he didn't need to. He talked, you listened and you listened well.

Also people like Anthony Borges. Kid is 15 year old and already better than most of us will ever be.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

My personal  celebrity is IIsuperwomanII AKA Lilly Singh. She is an entertainer who has a huge platform, and is mostly known for her youtube videos. I love her becasue she inspir me everyday to be a better human and not only give off positive vibes but be around people who do the same.

i dont really have a role model. But if you ask me what person i admire the most, probably mickey rourke. 

he had a astonishingly difficult childhood and I can only say that some of it sounds like mine. so I can only imagine how that affected him.

then he went on and become an actor, then he got famous, become basically intolerable, then everything went south for him, for a very long time. 

I remember he said something like this: after 10 years of not getting a job in acting, I thought, yeah, maybe this is it. You know, the party is over. And I never thought that I've bounced back after 16 years. 

You know a lot of celebs talked about their past, their struggles, and they painted everything and tell you: "yeah it makes me a better person bla bla"

but when mickey rourke spoke about his life, you can clearly see that all those things happened 15,20 years ago, still affects him in a way that is not explainable, you can see his true emotions just under his huge body, his masculine face. 

I think him being honest about his past, is the most courageous thing I have ever seen. I know he is not perfect, he has his fucked up side. But man, I have huge respect for him. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is.