*URGENT* asus Crosshair V Formula-Z Wont power on till is if sully discharged

I have an acquired issue. my motherboard is working fine and normal as is can be. after every shutdown, I need to unplug the power supply and leave it to fully discharge. if I didn't do that it won't power up. just black silence as if i didn't press the power button.

2 days ago I was testing it and pressing the power. after 30 seconds it booted up on it own.

I tested the power supply voltages. tried another power supply. disassembled the whole thing apart. added another graphics card. changed the ram. everything points that it is the motherboard

pc specs 

asus Crosshair V Formula-Z

FX-9590

corsair H100i

4*8gb Kingston 1600

2 * GTX-970 Gigabyte wind force

Cooler master 1000 v

I've had this behavior once, and it was after pulling the PC to mess with the rear connections: the power cord detached a little, got some arcing in the PSU-power cord connector, and some small electric light illuminated my hands :P After that, my PC wouldn't start, but switching the PSU off, unplugging it, re-plugging and switchign back on restored normal functioning. I think, it my case, it was a protection in the PSU being triggered and requiring the "PSU reset" to work again.

If you are facing a similar but recurrent issue, and it survives different PSUs and re-connections, I would suspect of a motherboard protection getting triggered by a short, overcurent, or something. But don't take me for an expert voice on this issue, it may very well be something else.