DJI Mavic Pro VS Parrot Disco FPV

Hey guys, I am looking at getting a new drone to have a bit of fun with, I can get a second hand Mavic for $950 AUD or the Parrot for $500. Which do you reckon would be more fun to fly around. Also i am not really interested in making an HD videos or any thing like that. Tell me what are you thoughts and also if there is any other drones I should consider.

Also I know the parrot disco isn't really a drone, its a fixed wing but you get the point.

I don't know anything about the Patriot, but I just got the Mavik Pro Platinum fly more bundle. I've only activated it and haven't had a chance to fly it outdoors yet. After I get my iPhone X activated I'll take it out and provide a limited review. So far I'm absolutely impressed with it.

On 4/3/2018 at 5:39 PM, Sabzanotto72 said:

Hey guys, I am looking at getting a new drone to have a bit of fun with, I can get a second hand Mavic for $950 AUD or the Parrot for $500. Which do you reckon would be more fun to fly around. Also i am not really interested in making an HD videos or any thing like that. Tell me what are you thoughts and also if there is any other drones I should consider.

Also I know the parrot disco isn't really a drone, its a fixed wing but you get the point.

buy the mavic, you will get a better flying experience

yeah what would i know about cameras or cinematography compared to you tech people.  i've only done this work for nearly 20 years, won a few awards, worked in over a dozen different countries and a few multi million dollar projects

The Mavic will be more fun and easier to fly. Plus you can get cool video out of it, not so much with the parrot. 

I can attest the Mavic is a great flying experience and gets some great video, but sadly my video cannot be posted.