Anyone know of a 44cm long triple 140mm rad?

Hello!

I'm trying to fit a triple 140mm radiator into my Define S. Anyone knows if there is a 44cm long option? The EKWB ones are 46cm. Is there a model with a shorter terminal maybe?

Thanks!

The shortest one I found was the Black Ice Nemesis 420GTS - 45.2cm.

Why do you need one shorter? Here's another topic talking about 420mm radiators in the Define S. (Watercooling in the Define S)

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

The shortest one I found was the Black Ice Nemesis 420GTS - 45.2cm.

Why do you need one shorter? Here's another topic talking about 420mm radiators in the Define S. (Watercooling in the Define S)

I want to mount it in the front of the case. I measured about 44.5cm in the front, because there is a screw at the bottom. I have a 3*120 in the front, and a 140 in the back right now and would like to get a bigger into the front of the case. But it may not happen after all.

1 minute ago, Puppetier said:
  Hide contents

I want to mount it in the front of the case. I measured about 44.5cm in the front, because there is a screw at the bottom. I have a 3*120 in the front, and a 140 in the back right now and would like to get a bigger into the front of the case. But it may not happen after all.

You can always modify the case but as it stands the length of the rad is necessary for the end tanks and ports which are a standard size.