Cards similar in size to sapphire HD 7850 OC edition

xFluing

I want to know if there could be any cards similar in size to this one, so that I can maybe replace the cooler and have both fans working instead of just one and relying on the second one only as a last resort.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk | Corsair LPX 16GB 3000MHz CL16 | XFX RX 6700 XT QICK 319 | Corsair TX 550M 80+ Gold PSU

I am using an Arctic Cooling TT2 on my 7850 since 2013, fans never go above %40 with stock fan curve and overclock (and its dead silent, absolutely no noise), I highly recommend it. ( I just realised that I am using the exact same card as you are)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

56 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

1. Arctic have cheap aftermarket coolers.

2. Replacement fans are aviable from china for most gpus.

3. Ziptie your own fan to the gpu.

I tried to zip-tie a case fan to it, but I had a scare that by removing the other fan I had broken the cooler, because the fan that would normally spin stopped spinning, so I put it back together and it still didn't spin until I reached 80%, then it started spinning again at any percentage, so in hindsight I probably should have done the same with the zip-tied case fan.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk | Corsair LPX 16GB 3000MHz CL16 | XFX RX 6700 XT QICK 319 | Corsair TX 550M 80+ Gold PSU

59 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

1. Arctic have cheap aftermarket coolers.

2. Replacement fans are aviable from china for most gpus.

3. Ziptie your own fan to the gpu.

Oh also, I found this 120mm cooler, it's single fan only though, an Accelero Mono Plus, it says it can handle up to 200w, however the 7850 is nowhere to be seen in the compatibility list.

21 hours ago, Pangea2017 said:

it is compatible with the HD7870.

https://www.arctic.ac/us_en/accelero-mono-plus.html

How much is the cooler?

It wouldn't be worth it, it's almost as much as the card itself, and I can't really afford to dump more money into it right now.

Besides, I can live with it, the fan is not as loud as you'd think, it's still rather quiet compared to the R7 250's, which was single fan (from sapphire as well.)