Fitting a full size graphics card and watercooling into a 2u chassis

so i need a 2u server chassis with a full size pci slot, like this case

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811165589&cm_re=server_cahse-_-11-165-589-_-Product

however, i  would like the whole thing water cooled so plan on using a 5.25 in reservoir like these,

https://modmymods.com/reservoirs/bay-reservoirs.html

so, im asking if  a case exists that supports dual 5.25in drive spaces, AND a full size pci slot, AAAAAAAND its in a 2u form factor... if a case like this exists pleaaaaase let me know.

<3 u all

The iStarUSA E-204L has four 5.25" and two 3.5" bays at a 2U form factor. EDIT: NVM no full slot.

Istar2u.PNG.b11b150ea357c66ba109d894052adc13.PNG

Edited by Razor02097

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

On 4/1/2018 at 7:20 AM, Razor02097 said:

-snip-

quote from the product page

(NO Power Supply,No Rai,No System and Case Only)

also they forgot the "l" for rail

also the MB is for a 775 intel CPU (from what i can tell, the images aren't high quality) that will also limit your CPU selection

also the MB has support for IDE, not even used on OEM systems anymore, let alone servers!

not to rude but this case and MB combo is horrible as it's extremely old and very limited for GPU workload as GPU's befit from multiple express lanes and the 775 socket doesn't have many by today standards and will impact performance quite a bit when using even a older GPU like a 700 series nvidia GPU

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N

16 hours ago, Salv8 (sam) said:

quote from the product page

also they forgot the "l" for rail

also the MB is for a 775 intel CPU (from what i can tell, the images aren't high quality) that will also limit your CPU selection

also the MB has support for IDE, not even used on OEM systems anymore, let alone servers!

not to rude but this case and MB combo is horrible as it's extremely old and very limited for GPU workload as GPU's befit from multiple express lanes and the 775 socket doesn't have many by today standards and will impact performance quite a bit when using even a older GPU like a 700 series nvidia GPU

That is just a stock photo. Neither listing on Amazon or the page on the manufacturer website include any motherboard.

On that note the OP will need to get an optional riser card accessory to fit his/her graphics card. The problem is finding a 2U case with everything that is being asked for. They just don't seem to be that common in the requested configuration.

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler