Options for watercooling Zotac 980ti Amp! extreme?

Hey all!

Been a while since I've hung around here on the forum so forgive me if I'm in the wrong place.

As the title says, I'm trying to analyze my options for watercooling my zotac 980ti - bitspower apparently made a block for it at one point but I can't find anywhere to buy it :/

And before anyone asks why I want to watercool it since it has such a great cooler already I'll answer that now - I want more quiet. I've got an EK Predator on my CPU and all the rest of the parts I need to expand it to a full loop the only problem is the GPU.

I have a GTX 1060 and an EKWB GTX 1080 block that will fit it but since I'm driving a Predator x34 monitor I'd like the better performance from the 980ti.

So my options as I see it are thus:

1. Sell the EK block + backplate and universal block for the 980ti

2. Try and trade for a GTX 1070 or 1080

3. Sell the 980ti and deal with the 1060 until I can save enough for a 1080

Any thoughts or other options?

I'd appreciate any input as I've been debating this for almost 2 weeks now...

Thx!

What about traiging zotac for FE 980ti and get a waterblock for 980ti there are plenty of them on ebay

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

6 hours ago, MaratM said:

What about traiging zotac for FE 980ti and get a waterblock for 980ti there are plenty of them on ebay

Thx for the suggestion!

This is an interesting idea tho since I already have a block that'll work for a 1070/1080 I figured I'd just trade for one of those since then I don't have to worry about getting a block too - tho if I can just do a straight trade for a different 980ti with a waterblock already then that's an option :)