Member ranking for aftermarket customer service

lachyman

Hey there,

I just got an idea, that we could rank companies' support after market, so we can make a more informed choice when buying something.

The system:

Tech related products only. Always say what practicular product are you basing the review on. Every brand (product) can get max 10 points, while 5 points are worth the RMA service, being the most important, 2 points go into build quality and longevity (if you had to RMA multiple times or the product failed in 3 years, points should go down), 2 points into support (could you easily find all the drivers, was all the mounting HW in the package?) and 1 point to the overall feel. If you didn't have to RMA yet, just base the review on 5 points.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Evga 5/5, dell 4/5

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

You are not really rating the companies but the end employee's that handle you. Get a good one and you thing the company is the best, get a bad one and you think they suck. So if you will let one person decide that for you then might as well decide by the flip of a coin.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.