Looking for some ideas

Neutrideo

Yo, So, I am looking for some Ideas for a income source online, I am also looking for some ideas to record and upload on youtube.

well, looking to make youtube profitable is really tough, because you need decent equipment to do much and get off the ground and that takes cash and patience, the truth is if you want to join youtube just to make money you most likely don't have passion for your work so you won't succeed most likely.

but ideas pretty much just don't copy some big Youtuber, and try to be original thats how success of people like Peter Mckinon get 1 mil in 9 months, they bring something new and interesting to the table.

so find something your good at and show the world it I guess

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 minute ago, Eduard the weeb said:

well, looking to make youtube profitable is really tough, because you need decent equipment to do much and get off the ground and that takes cash and patience, the truth is if you want to join youtube just to make money you most likely don't have passion for your work so you won't succeed most likely.

but ideas pretty much just don't copy some big Youtuber, and try to be original thats how success of people like Peter Mckinon get 1 mil in 9 months, they bring something new and interesting to the table.

so find something your good at and show the world it I guess

Not really looking at youtube being profitable. Just trying to find some ideas for income, and some ideas for youtube. I find it hard looking at my skills

Just now, Neutrideo said:

Not really looking at youtube being profitable. Just trying to find some ideas for income, and some ideas for youtube. I find it hard looking at my skills

oh two questions okay.

um profitable, well if you know something like coding, maybe web design, Steam skin trader lol, I don't really know about that one sorry

YouTube, its just taking something your good at, enjoy doing, etc showing it to people or like talking about your life experiences or how to do stuff

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

2 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

oh two questions okay.

um profitable, well if you know something like coding, maybe web design, Steam skin trader lol, I don't really know about that one sorry

YouTube, its just taking something your good at, enjoy doing, etc showing it to people or like talking about your life experiences or how to do stuff

Give me something random to do on youtube, and I shall see If I would doit

1 hour ago, Neutrideo said:

That's not how that works. if its something you want to do, then you need to come up with the idea yourself.

But keep in mind that starting out it's not going to give you an income, given that before you can even start earning money from youtube you need 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours in the last 12 months.

a run of the mill part time job is going to net you more immediately than anything you're going to make online for at least a few months, if you get lucky

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 hour ago, Neutrideo said:

Blow shit up, always grabs attention

Black Lightning
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.7 ghz

Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
2x8 GB 1600 MHz Crucial Ballistix Sport
MSI R9 290X Lightning
Corsair Crystal 280X Black RGB
240 GB Revodrive 3, 64 GB Sandisk SSD

EVGA Supernova 1200 P2
Noctua NH-C14S

5 hours ago, Neutrideo said:

Daily video of you eating something gross. With good clickbait title and thumbnail. Add silly costume and accent.

Or if you are actually interested of making a career on internet, pick up something you actually want to invest time and some money into (a bit like, you know, education). Then start doing it for free or at small charge. Like ad supported ads, or website with base being free and updating or upkeeping at charge. Building up portfolio of your skills.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

20 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

That's not how that works. if its something you want to do, then you need to come up with the idea yourself.

But keep in mind that starting out it's not going to give you an income, given that before you can even start earning money from youtube you need 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours in the last 12 months.

a run of the mill part time job is going to net you more immediately than anything you're going to make online for at least a few months, if you get lucky

Understandable, I was not trying to find an income with youtube, An income with something else online. Potentially I could do a series called "The gripes of a dish pig"

20 hours ago, The Blackhat said:

Blow shit up, always grabs attention

Cant buy explosives in Australia

15 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Daily video of you eating something gross. With good clickbait title and thumbnail. Add silly costume and accent.

Or if you are actually interested of making a career on internet, pick up something you actually want to invest time and some money into (a bit like, you know, education). Then start doing it for free or at small charge. Like ad supported ads, or website with base being free and updating or upkeeping at charge. Building up portfolio of your skills.

I do have a website called Hosting-folks.com. It is to put out the best and worst hosts out there. How would i potentially make money with this?

4 minutes ago, Neutrideo said:

Cant buy explosives in Australia

Well crap, wait a sec, I recognize you from the discord, ipv6 right? Well if you cant get explosives, maybe do household science crap, stuff that looks cool but is simple and cheap

Black Lightning

Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
MSI R9 290X Lightning

EVGA Supernova 1200 P2
Noctua NH-C14S

41 minutes ago, Neutrideo said:

I do have a website called Hosting-folks.com. It is to put out the best and worst hosts out there. How would i potentially make money with this?

Create quality content. Once people have some reason to go there you can start considering ways to monetise.

The bandwidth was slightly slow, but not slower than other hosts, so kinda fast I guess.

If you're old enough, the adult industry is always there. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

1 hour ago, The Blackhat said:

Well crap, wait a sec, I recognize you from the discord, ipv6 right? Well if you cant get explosives, maybe do household science crap, stuff that looks cool but is simple and cheap

Yes I am, What channel?

56 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

If you're old enough, the adult industry is always there. 

1 hour ago, tatte said:

Create quality content. Once people have some reason to go there you can start considering ways to monetise.

Thanks for it babe

7 minutes ago, Neutrideo said:

Yes I am, What channel?

Channel? I don’t follow

Black Lightning

Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
MSI R9 290X Lightning

EVGA Supernova 1200 P2