Which gpu is better

So i am going to get a new computer soon but i am still not sure what to get for a gpu i was planning to get asus rog strix 1060 oc but palit seems pretty good too, money is really not that much of a problem so i need help finding out which one has more performance and better cooling.

performance is equally the same, depends rather on binning, I have good experience with strix gpu's, I would go for this one.

Palit cards aren't that good, if you can afford an Asus or EVGA card I'd go with that.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, wojtepanik said:

if money is not a problem, get 1080ti xD

Why stop there? Get a Titan V!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

i meant money not being a problem as in the budget i can get palit or asus 1060 both of them are in my budget 

get a  6gb version of any card, they are virtually the same, maybe you like the design better or smth.

go for asus strix. its a more well established brand and it would be better to get warranty support

but if money is not a problem. it would rather go for the cheapest 1070 that you can find. it will offer more performance and will b the same price as a quality 1060. although im not actually sure about prices in the gpu craze

8 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Palit cards aren't that good

Palit makes very good gpu's, just not well known on the American market.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, saksham said:

but if money is not a problem. it would rather go for the cheapest 1070 that you can find. it will offer more performance and will b the same price as a quality 1060. although im not actually sure about prices in the gpu craze

i tried adding 1070 but i can't it passes my budget by quite alot 

5 minutes ago, ATR0C1OUS said:

i tried adding 1070 but i can't it passes my budget by quite alot 

You just said that money isn’t a problem though ???

Ok jokes aside. I think that the Asus ROG Strix is the way to go. 

i think i will make my decision tomorrow its late now. Thank you guys for all the suggestions 

5 minutes ago, Paddi01 said:

Titan V SLI you meant

Image result for nvidia gtc 2018

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

18 minutes ago, saksham said:

use a 3.0 x 16 to USB Female converter, it is way easier than just plugging it into your motherboards slot that is literally designed to send codes to the gpu.

Just bustin ur balls dude, but yeah, get a 1070 and screw how it  looks

I have a preference for nvidia products (just me).  If your build is meant for display choose the one that matches everything else, otherwise go for the lowest cost. I don't overclock, but every card I have runs above the listed boost, stock with air cooling.  I have a 1050Ti in a laptop that runs at 1709 MHz (specification 1392 MHz boost), a pair of GALAX 980 Ti HOFs that run at 1404 MHz (specification 1291 MHz boost), and a pair of Titan Xp's that run at 1822 MHz (specification 1582 MHz boost).

I'm sure I could use afterburner to squeeze out some better performance, but I don't see the point when everything is rock solid without any adjustments.

Can't say anything about the Radeon - I just don't have any experience with their products.

Almost forgot about temps.

Laptop 1050Ti runs about 74 C

My 980Ti HOFs 73-75 C

and my Xp's 81-83 C

12 minutes ago, ATR0C1OUS said:

today at school we argued about it and i think i am going to get the asus 

Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6CZzYT 

i hope i don't get too much bottleneck

Yeah you should be fine, the new Coffee lake I3 preforms similar to the old 7th and 6th gen core I5 so you should be good with either, but the Asus Graphics card overall is better in my opinion 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing