DayZ - Key Binding for whos on server & survival help???

I'm just wondering what the key binding is for whos on the server? I've seen people on youtube do it but havent a clue...

Also when i spawn in i cant get very far without dying of thirst and hunger, can you help please??

*** CPU - i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz *** MB - Asus Maximus V Gene *** RAM - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1600MHz *** GPU - Asus Direct CUII AMD Radeon HD 7870 *** Case - Corsair Obsidian 350D *** OS SSD120GB OCZ

*** Storage - 500GB WD Black (Gaming Drive), 1TB Seagate Barracuda (Storage) *** PSU - OCZ ZX 1000W *** CPU Cooler - Cooler Master V6 GT *** Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 *** Mouse - Corsair Vengeance K65

*** Headset - ROG Vulcan ANC

Search for loot in building and stuff. And here is a reddit thread with allot of survial tips! http://nl.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/trdzs/collection_of_dayz_tips_threads_for_your/

BTW it is an old thread of 17 May 2012 so it is for the mod not the standalone i'll search for that

Here is another nice website for tips & tricks: http://dayzintel.com/dayz-standalone/dayz-standalone-survival-guide

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Search for loot in building and stuff. And here is a reddit thread with allot of survial tips! http://nl.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/trdzs/collection_of_dayz_tips_threads_for_your/

BTW it is an old thread of 17 May 2012 so it is for the mod not the standalone i'll search for that

Here is another nice website for tips & tricks: http://dayzintel.com/dayz-standalone/dayz-standalone-survival-guide

Cheers, I've been searching buildings etc but you very rarely find anything, should i head into cherno or elektro first? so far ive just headed north but can't get very far :(

*** CPU - i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz *** MB - Asus Maximus V Gene *** RAM - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1600MHz *** GPU - Asus Direct CUII AMD Radeon HD 7870 *** Case - Corsair Obsidian 350D *** OS SSD120GB OCZ

*** Storage - 500GB WD Black (Gaming Drive), 1TB Seagate Barracuda (Storage) *** PSU - OCZ ZX 1000W *** CPU Cooler - Cooler Master V6 GT *** Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 *** Mouse - Corsair Vengeance K65

'P'

nice one........i'm off back on in about half hour i'll try it :)

Cheers, I've been searching buildings etc but you very rarely find anything, should i head into cherno or elektro first? so far ive just headed north but can't get very far :(

Yes, you might have better luck in the cities, search stores and big houses, firestation and barracks for weapons and hospital for medic gear :) 

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

Yes, you might have better luck in the cities, search stores and big houses, firestation and barracks for weapons and hospital for medic gear :)

well then the city it is next time....

I didn't head there cos im more into survival than killing players and everyone in the cities just wants to kill you lol

well then the city it is next time....

I didn't head there cos im more into survival than killing players and everyone in the cities just wants to kill you lol

might just be me, but i didnt really have any problems with the few i met in cities, just hide ;)

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

might just be me, but i didnt really have any problems with the few i met in cities, just hide ;)

how do you team up with people?

There is allot of loot in Elektro in the fire stations but go to what is the most convinient from where you are

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

There is allot of loot in Elektro in the fire stations but go to what is the most convinient from where you are

do you have a link to a map that i can put on my second screen please?

do you have a link to a map that i can put on my second screen please?

Here you go! :) http://dayzdb.com/map The map is not completed yet and btw you can zoom in and out and drag and stuff! :)

Here you go! :) http://dayzdb.com/map The map is not completed yet

sweeeeet, its translated too :) thanks

how do you team up with people?

well, by voice or text chat, i don't team up with them as of now, but just a friendly salute and we move on i most cases.

well, by voice or text chat, i don't team up with them as of now, but just a friendly salute and we move on i most cases

you fancy playing on a server now?

you fancy playing on a server now?

sorry no, cant right now :)

edit: im actually at work, slow day ;)