Microphone Headset not recognized by Windows.

DarkMesa

Got a new headset because my current headset's microphone won't show up in recording devices after messing around with the Driver for hours

New headset was the same price of my old one, only difference is that it isn't Chinese branded, turns out my Chinese headset's audio quality is supreme compared to branded headset

I connect the headset's microphone jack with 2 adapters so it's gotta show up right?

Wrong

Dead wrong.

Note: The laptop's jack has both Microphone and Headset icon. Is it lying to me?

Note 2: The adapters work correctly on my other systems.

Note 3: I reinstalled, rolled back and updated the driver 3 times.

Last Note: My old headset's microphone won't show up either.

Note 4.1: On other PCs Microphone works fine.

image.thumb.png.dac3bea5e56656824a3030e44436ebd6.png

image.thumb.png.d55fd4dc8efc3747c536bcb34ff38be3.png

30 minutes ago, DarkMesa said:

image.thumb.png.d55fd4dc8efc3747c536bcb34ff38be3.png

Well there's you're problem! You're speaking to it in Italian. You gotta speak english! :D

It's possible that port's dead.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Well there's you're problem! You're speaking to it in Italian. You gotta speak english! :D

It's possible that port's dead.

I am Italian

Well the port works for headphones. I tried to connect my headset to another laptop and no new device showed up in recording devices, but for some odd reason, the device that usually controls the integrated mic (Realtek High Definition Audio) started picking up sound from the Microphone on my headset. I found this weird because I thought it would show up as a new device.

On my current laptop that device just keep handling the integrated mic and doesn't react when my Headset is connected.