SmartPhone up to 300€ that has decent specs.

Hello guys, so bassicly i been having a huge headache. I am planning to swap my aging huawei p9 lite (2016) with something new. And well after countless of hours spent searching there is nothing in my price range worth attention. I either see phones with SD 625 that are bassicly same as mine percormance wise sure a little better but iam not buying a new phone for 10% performance gains. Or kirin 659 that is rebranded kirin 650 which currently runs in my phone. I will probably buy a phone in next month or two so upcoming phones that have confirmed releases and specs are also welcome. Main priorities are decent camera no need for something amazing just for quick fhd photos. Good battery life is a must and well i would preffer no ugly notch and phone with headphonejack. And soc on similiar performance or above SD 636

Moto G5S+ is the best 200 dollar phone, but it seems it isnt as widespread in USA as it is in Europe.

1 minute ago, Some Random Member said:

Moto G5S+ is the best 200 dollar phone, but it seems it isnt as widespread in USA as it is in Europe.

It features SD 625 which as i mentioned is waste of money

2 minutes ago, DemiGod said:

It features SD 625 which as i mentioned is waste of money

It is still very good performance as the moto runs pure android, not some huawei skin. The best option for you if you need "good performance" is the ZTE Axon 7.

https://www.amazon.de/ZTE-Smartphone-Display-Megapixel-Speicher-Grau/dp/B01I092IPC/ref=sr_1_2?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1521803525&sr=1-2&keywords=axon+7

Snapdragon 820, the best you can get for 300 euros. If you dont like ZTE you could also get an older flagship, like LG G5 or a S7 or anything older than 1 year.

................ you could get a P9 for 300 euro............. yes I feel stupid for even telling you this.

Or a Honor 9, which is 330e though (on amazon.fr).

5 hours ago, Some Random Member said:

It is still very good performance as the moto runs pure android, not some huawei skin.

what? EmotionUI is very well optimized for Kirin chips. 

though huilun02 recommendations are pretty good/useful.

1 hour ago, The Viking said:

................ you could get a P9 for 300 euro............. yes I feel stupid for even telling you this.

Or a Honor 9, which is 330e though (on amazon.fr).

what? EmotionUI is very well optimized for Kirin chips. 

though huilun02 recommendations are pretty good/useful.

Yeah i recommended a chinese phone too, a ZTE, but The Huawei's and Xiomis and all those are the best bang for the buck if you want pure performance, but Moto is better looking(imo)