Buying 12.9" iPad Pro and Pen

titan384

Hey guys. I was just about to buy an Apple iPad Pro 12.9" and was wondering if I should buy it now or not. I searched on the internet and there is a possibility of new iPad to be announced on 27 March. If new iPads are announced when do you think would it be available in the market. and what difference would it make for the price?

Basically, if I wait how long should I wait for? Or should I just buy the 2017 model? 

Also how much of a battery life difference is made by WiFi only vs 4G+Wifi model?

batterylife differences will be negligible. The prices are currentyl being cut on the products in anticipation for the new productsas far as i know and buying it now wont be a bad idea. Check with a price website to see if the price has actually changed at your location, if it hasnt then you should either wait till they do or just wait and buy the new one. There is no point staying a year behind if the products itself costs the same as what the price is going to be for the new one. in the end its about price, and if you like the appeal of the new devices. 

2 hours ago, titan384 said:

<snip>

Also how much of a battery life difference is made by WiFi only vs 4G+Wifi model?

I have a 9.7 inch iPad 2017 and the battery lasts for three days (using aeroplane mode overnight).

Currently, in the process of purchasing a clam-shell style keyboard for it.

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

3 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

batterylife differences will be negligible. The prices are currentyl being cut on the products in anticipation for the new productsas far as i know and buying it now wont be a bad idea. Check with a price website to see if the price has actually changed at your location, if it hasnt then you should either wait till they do or just wait and buy the new one. There is no point staying a year behind if the products itself costs the same as what the price is going to be for the new one. in the end its about price, and if you like the appeal of the new devices. 

Thats what I need to know. if the new one is coming when will it be launched in the market.

2 minutes ago, titan384 said:

Thats what I need to know. if the new one is coming when will it be launched in the market.

Expect news from apple on the 27th of march. If no new news come out expect a launch in June at WWDC 2018. Though this is all based on rumours and previous releases from Apple