whats the worst that can happen if i eat whats fallen on my floor

WolfLoverPro

just dropped a whole packet of food on floor LOL but wondering if i should just eat it ? i mean like is there anything serious that can happen or

depends what else has landed or stepped on that floor and how often that floor gets cleaned.  

Just now, Majinhoju said:

depends what else has landed or stepped on that floor and how often that floor gets cleaned.  

my computer chair leggs uh my cat walks on there thats about it realy

24 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

my computer chair leggs uh my cat walks on there thats about it realy

Remember that your cat uses it's tongue to clean its paws, its bumhole and genitals.

The worst that's likely to happen is you give yourself food poisoning which could be anything from feeling a bit ill to throwing up all over the place. It's up to you to decide if you fancy taking the risk.

Worst case: sudden death

Best case: nothing

you will be fine unless you are a germaphobe

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

Cooking in high heats generally kills the most severe of bacteria/diseases, I generally eat food I've dropped as long as it isn't a visibly disgusting condition, spore forming bacteria can adapt to resist high heat/cold and a few other conditions and that can make you seriously ill. 

- = L O C K E D = -

S T A T U S   U P D A T E

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER