Show me your pc cuz I don't have one.

So I don't have a pc YET! due to financial reasons (my best friend has a custom one he built when he was around seven with a i7 4770, 24gb ram and a gt 710 he added last year the week the gt 1030 was released) so I want to fuel my hunger for prefection by fantasizing about pcs by looking at yours.

He said he was planning on upgrading and then this jackass of a president came and ruined it.(financial crysis)

1 minute ago, xFROXZTx said:

He said he was planning on upgrading and then this jackass of a president came and ruined it.(financial crysis)

To be fair the gt710 is wayyy outperformed by the intel hd 4600.

Well I'm not at home atm (school :( ) But a chance to show off is not one I will pass off lol :)

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

7 minutes ago, ViPr Tacticalz said:

To be fair the gt710 is wayyy outperformed by the intel hd 4600.

Didn't know intel had a good igpu other than the iris pro 5xx before

1 hour ago, xFROXZTx said:

Didn't know intel had a good igpu other than the iris pro 5xx before

Yeah if I were you just use the intel until you can get at least a 750 ti or the amd equivalent.