[Build Log] Singularity Cases Spectre [SUPERUNICUM]

1 hour ago, Bolagnaise said:

Yeah I’m most likely going to use UFO Technologies fluid instead of VUE. Much better results according to everyone who’s used it extensively.

Never heard of it before, first thing that came up after a quick google search:5b2d2cb2d54be_ss(2018-06-22at07_07.10).png.aecc98fcd503400321a70f425c3e84b8.png

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

On 6/22/2018 at 12:33 AM, Bolagnaise said:

Haha dude I just came back to forum to see if you had received any information. I haven’t received an update since May 31. Have you received any other emails?

i quote “The first batch of cases are in assembly and testing and will be delivered during June”

i have no idea what order number I am or whether I part of the first 20 Cases to be shipped. 

I have emailed singularity 2 times and asked about the order and haven’t received anything back, I’ve also tweeted at them multiple times and not a single reply. 

lol, i would check this about once a week hoping to see movement from you.  

Received an email from them yesterday morning saying that the first 20 should ship in the next week and that all orders would ship in July.  So, it sounds like they were held up on a couple parts and now they have them and its going to allow them to ship them all.  

Did they ask you for a logo to cut into the case, i was told thats for the first 20 folks.  But being they might have been sitting on these case for a while waiting on parts, they could have done for a lot of folks.  

I have emailed Febby and he's decent at responding.  

On 6/22/2018 at 5:35 AM, Kukielka said:

Vue WILL die on you, after all the horrorstories the manufacturer even sais on the page that VUE is for Show-Builds only.

Be careful, you wouldn't want to ruin this case :(

I have two colors of vue.  Its for my build log only.  Probably will be in there for less than 2 weeks, on less than a couple hours a day while I get all my videos made.  Likely will flush and swap colors half way through as well.  Then, will go distilled until i settle on a final color.  

Not going to risk having to take a part immediately after building it especially after waiting 4 months for the case and to complete my build.  I am just praying that my parts arent a generation old before it done with rumors of the 1180 dropping and intel properly responding to ryzen.  

3 hours ago, mithiral67 said:

lol, i would check this about once a week hoping to see movement from you.  

Received an email from them yesterday morning saying that the first 20 should ship in the next week and that all orders would ship in July.  So, it sounds like they were held up on a couple parts and now they have them and its going to allow them to ship them all.  

Did they ask you for a logo to cut into the case, i was told thats for the first 20 folks.  But being they might have been sitting on these case for a while waiting on parts, they could have done for a lot of folks.  

I have emailed Febby and he's decent at responding.  

Nope, I got no question about cutting in my design. I’ve emailed Febby multiple times and he has just plain stopped replying to me. I ordered 15march, approx 2 weeks after the case went live from memory so I’m probably not in the first 20. I even emailed to ask what number I was in the queue but I got zero response. 

My VUE will probably also be purely for photos and then I’m going to swap to UFO fluid I think or maybe even the new EK purple fluid they showcased at computex.

Hmm, yea, i think i ordered 2-3 days after it went live.  I was under the impression that they were well below the 100 they originally wanted, surprised they didnt bump the 20 for those that ordered so early.   

Yea, their communications sucks.  Sorry you havent had luck.  I am not sure if its because they dont have time or simply are getting way to many to count.  I am betting the bad communications has resulted in a lot of emails and they cant reply to all.  But how hard would it be to send a weekly update?

• 1 month later...

You on facebook?  Group of us waiting for the case wanted to message together.  

On 07/08/2018 at 8:56 AM, mithiral67 said:

You on facebook?  Group of us waiting for the case wanted to message together.  

Sent you a PM

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I don't suppose anyone has any concrete ship dates yet?  I (apparently) was in the first 20 to order, and after emailing Febby, have been told it's likely to be the end of September (after being told it would be the end of August when I last emailed).

• 2 weeks later...

Well, good to see I'm not the only one who was supposedly in the first 20 to not get their case yet...

i ordered 2 right away. im not in any rush i know there a small company. im super stoked to see all the builds!! Is everyone going to do buildlogs??

also please only use the primochill vue for pics then flush and change. that stuff is no joke to clean!!

I got almost the exact same email at the end of last month.

I'd be less annoyed if they were posting updates on twitter, but they've not said anything about it on there for at least six weeks.

Extreme PC have got some though, so that's nice for them

Yeah, my response suggested they keep us updated, especially if a suspense date is missed. I have everything ready to go into the build except the 2080 Ti and waterblock. 

I considered preordering one in the first run, but didn't because the import taxes would have been ridiculously high and decided to wait until they'll be available at an european reseller. Now I'm glad I didn't order one, I'd be so annoyed by their lack of communication. 

4 hours ago, circle said:

I considered preordering one in the first run, but didn't because the import taxes would have been ridiculously high and decided to wait until they'll be available at an european reseller. Now I'm glad I didn't order one, I'd be so annoyed by their lack of communication. 

I've got that to look forward to as well.  I somehow don't think the $33.25 'handling fee' charge is going to cover it.

At least one dude has received his Spectre. Check out James Builds a PC on YouTube, he did an unboxing. Interesting to note that they followed through on the custom engraving on the reservoir acrylic for the first 20 orders. Poor guy got the case too late though and is trying to sell it I think, having already started his build in a lian li case. 

8 hours ago, frankengun said:

At least one dude has received his Spectre. Check out James Builds a PC on YouTube, he did an unboxing. Interesting to note that they followed through on the custom engraving on the reservoir acrylic for the first 20 orders. Poor guy got the case too late though and is trying to sell it I think, having already started his build in a lian li case. 

sweet!! its good to start seeing them in the wild :) 

Got the same email as well as an offer for a free Aquaero LT 6 mount. Dunno that I'll ever install one of those, but why not?

• 2 weeks later...

Still no update from ups, just shows shipment is ready. Guess it still hasn't hit the states yet.