Galaxy S5 not charging properly

Minorika
Go to solution Solved by Levent,
1 minute ago, Minorika said:

How do i do that,

Can i buy a replacement somewhere?

I see you dont have any soldering experience I dont suggest attempting to replace it yourself, find a phone repair center or something, and also you can get replacement USB ports on the internet but you will need relatively good soldering skills among with soldering station/ heat gun, some solder and solder paste.

I´ve had my Galaxy S5 for about 2 years now and for some reason its acting up when i want to charge it.

Anytime i plug it in it charges for a few seconds before it stops and i have to change the cables position which let it charge again for a few seconds only for me to repeat the procedure.

I already tested with diferent cables but they all have the same problem and i changed the battery on my phone already so im guessing the port on my phone is giving up.

Anything i can do to get it working again besides buying a new phone?

Thanks in advance.

you can get that USB port replaced, that is not a complex or expensive procedure at all.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

you can get that USB port replaced, that is not a complex or expensive procedure at all.

How do i do that,

1 minute ago, Minorika said:

How do i do that,

I see you dont have any soldering experience I dont suggest attempting to replace it yourself, find a phone repair center or something, and also you can get replacement USB ports on the internet but you will need relatively good soldering skills among with soldering station/ heat gun, some solder and solder paste.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

ah ok thanks.