Advice for Gaming mouse with specific features

Mecami
Go to solution Solved by Tama,

I got my CM Storm Havoc For only $45 and it is the best mouse ive ever used, definitely a HUGE upgrade from my old Death Adder, uses Omeron Micro Switches and an Avago 9800 laser sensor, one of the best valued mouse on the market today and cooler master still fails to disappoint in their high quality peripherals http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826570021&Tpk=cm%20storm%20havoc

post-749-0-71726500-1387546335_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

My mouse is starting to annoy me with 2 buttons occasionally getting stuck, when pressed down, and since it's a cheap mouse I'm now looking for a more durable mouse now.

I'm looking for a gaming mouse that has at least 3 thumb buttons on the left side, has a comfy ergonomic shape that is palm grip oriented for small-medium sized hands(right-handed of course), has a decent amount of dpi, is wired, great overall build quality and is designed to last, and if possbile can glow entirely in a red colour, and last but not least it should have a slight heft to it, since i prefer a slightly heavier mouse. 100$ is max for me, lower price is obviously better.

Edit: The mouse has to be wired, that's the most important thing.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

Short answer Logitech G700S i have only had this mouse for about a month but I would buy it again if it ever broke.

post-858-0-18554900-1387479295_thumb.jpg

I'd say the M95. I love mine, It takes a while to get used to the buttons but after that it's basically second nature.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

G602.

Wired really is the most important feature for me, but thanks for the suggestion though.

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

Mh the M95 really looks very interesting, but unfortunately here in Germany costs ~110$ in comparison to 75$-80$ in the US....

I like the G600s it's so good my dad decided to steal it off me for his office use -.- but my hands is still shaped for the ouroboros. That's the best mouse I've ever used so far. Tho it might change when my steelseries rival comes in zz.

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

3 buttons on the side?! Never heard this lol

But the Steelseries Rival and Mionix avoir/Naos and the razer taipan are some good options.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I got my CM Storm Havoc For only $45 and it is the best mouse ive ever used, definitely a HUGE upgrade from my old Death Adder, uses Omeron Micro Switches and an Avago 9800 laser sensor, one of the best valued mouse on the market today and cooler master still fails to disappoint in their high quality peripherals http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826570021&Tpk=cm%20storm%20havoc

post-749-0-71726500-1387546335_thumb.jpg

I'm with this guy :D But the Havoc definitely seems to hit all the points you're asking about

I would also look into the CM Storm Reaper mouse as well from our new Aluminum series. It doesn't have the red glow you mentioned, but is another great palm grip mouse with some heft, great tech inside, and buttons on the left side for you. :)

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

I have that mouse too. I can really recommend it. Also the glide pads of this thing are huge! :D

who cares...

Thanks for that suggestion, I think I will go for the CM Storm Havoc then, since it really hits ALL my points and is very affordable as well.

Thanks for that suggestion, I think I will go for the CM Storm Havoc then, since it really hits ALL my points and is very affordable as well.

I bought 6 gaming mice one after an other before i kept one of them. :D

who cares...