Corsair/Asus(ROG) Build, 1st Timer

One of the radiator fans is the wrong way!!!

Yeah, I changed that right away. Now it's in an actual push/pull with 4 fans.

Yeah, I changed that right away. Now it's in an actual push/pull with 4 fans.

Nice! Great build by the way!

So I just went out to Fry's!!! I got a temporary sound card(Asus Xonar DS PCI 7.1) until I get more GPUs in there. Also I got a Linksys DPC3008 modem for my Comcast connection. Got a Asus RT-AC68U router to match my mobo's Wireless connection. And 3 Logisys red cold cathodes.

So when I first got my computer, I installed Aida64. I guess from the wrong place, because it came with conduit virus which crashed my computer last night! I installed new OS, and after saying I'd never go Win8, I bought 8.1!

OUCH!

Straight noob move. I was so excited to start testing it I didn't pay attention to what I was doing.

So I'm going to Install my 128Gb Samsung 840 Pro as my C:(OS) drive today. I Installed new modem and Asus RT-AC68U router to match the 802.11AC connection that my M6E supports. I pulled another noob move when buying that Xonar DS PCI 7.1. It doesn't even fit. The input for the PCI lane is to far from where the chassis grill locks in. I guess I need to learn more about PCI lanes. Also put in those red cold cathodes. The look cool, I guess. I wish the red stood uot more and was more vibrant. Anyone got tips for interior lighting?

Overkill or not, THIS BUILD IS A BEAST! I mean to all the people talking about how overkill it is, just chill and let the man be happy with what he worked hard for. You have yourself an amazing build my friend. can't wait to see the finished product.

Overkill or not, THIS BUILD IS A BEAST! I mean to all the people talking about how overkill it is, just chill and let the man be happy with what he worked hard for. You have yourself an amazing build my friend. can't wait to see the finished product.

Hey, thanks alot. I'm working on her as I can. I fixed my bug issue and setup up my more permanent hard drive configuration. I need to sleeve it and then I'll have the wires the way I want it. I'll get a quick pic up here soon just to show I fixed that fan configuration and the new lights. I'm not really liking the lights to be honest.