Has anybody bought from amazon to Australia

Go to solution Solved by Pumba217,

i personally just (litteraly just then) tried to buy a corsair keyboard from amazon and shipping isnt the only thing to considor its also the exchange rate!
the keyboard was originally 129.99 but after shipping and exchange rate it became 177!
yeah i didnt end up buying it :(
ps live in sydney

HI, im thinking of buying some studio monitors from Amazon but i have never bought from amazon and im not sure how the shipping works or if the shipping is worth it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005F3H6Q8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER Has anyone bought from amazon to Australia or New Zealand with some advice 

w/ Forseen Visionz

cpu: 3570k cooler: H100i m/b: Asus Maximus V Formula ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance gpu: Asus Nvidia GTX 680 DCUII ssd: Samsung 840 pro hdd: WD Black 2tb case: CMStorm Stryker psu:  Corsair AX860 

you can forward mail with some online services, you can even track your shipment

you can forward mail with some online services, you can even track your shipment

yeah but im mmore worried about the total price of shipping

cpu: 3570k cooler: H100i m/b: Asus Maximus V Formula ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance gpu: Asus Nvidia GTX 680 DCUII ssd: Samsung 840 pro hdd: WD Black 2tb case: CMStorm Stryker psu:  Corsair AX860 

Those services cost a lot don't they?

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

yea thats what i heard too.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

have u ever bought from amazon?

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

sorry to break it to u but you can't get that sent to you most things amazon wont send internationally the only way to get it is if u go threw one of those places that give u an address to there warehouse in america then once they get it they will send it to you and it usually costs $300+ for shipping i tried doing it when i built my first computer and wanted to get parts from america and then found out the only way was threw one of these companies and it costs just as much if i bought the parts in Aus.

sorry to break it to u but you can't get that sent to you most things amazon wont send internationally the only way to get it is if u go threw one of those places that give u an address to there warehouse in america then once they get it they will send it to you and it usually costs $300+ for shipping i tried doing it when i built my first computer and wanted to get parts from america and then found out the only way was threw one of these companies and it costs just as much if i bought the parts in Aus.

how do you know that they wont ship though? 

#Heartbreaker

how do you know that they wont ship though? 

signed into my amazon account tried to checkout and it said they wont ship to this address.

i personally just (litteraly just then) tried to buy a corsair keyboard from amazon and shipping isnt the only thing to considor its also the exchange rate!
the keyboard was originally 129.99 but after shipping and exchange rate it became 177!
yeah i didnt end up buying it :(
ps live in sydney

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

so much sad :(

so much sad :(

'sad face'

yeah but im mmore worried about the total price of shipping

America shipping

signed into my amazon account tried to checkout and it said they wont shit to this address.

That's not nice

Yes, had no problems.

I used a discount code I had for a parcel forwarder, got 40% off with shipito.

Got 558's and a xonar xense both discounted during some tech sale and total price was ~$280 including shipping.

have u ever bought from amazon?

No, but I was considering before I saw the prices, I tend to find everything here in Australia, but then again the prices of our stuff are exceptionally higher :c it sucks, do you know why they are higher?

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Huh, seems like most people had bad luck/rates but personally, I had really good luck when I bought from Amazon.

Most of my build, GPU, HDD, SSD, RAM was bought via Amazon and I had saved around $200, to top if off, I got express shipping for dirt cheap.

The prices in Australia are artificially inflated because we have better wages, etc. but even when you put those into consideration, the prices are stupid high. 

Sorry if I sound stupid, slightly drunk atm. 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

No, but I was considering before I saw the prices, I tend to find everything here in Australia, but then again the prices of our stuff are exceptionally higher :c it sucks, do you know why they are higher?

We live In an expensive country, higher pay and higher tax. Especially on imported goods

We live In an expensive country, higher pay and higher tax. Especially on imported goods

Still waiting on my tax file number V_V time to get a job :3

Still waiting on my tax file number V_V time to get a job :3

If ur still in high school get it through the shcool coz they do everything for u like I did but otherwise I heard it is a pain in the ass to get one normally and takes forever. Good luck finding a job though, god knows you're going to need it.