H1Z1 Slow loading screen with good computer

Go to solution Solved by johnukguy,
4 minutes ago, DodoDodo123 said:

Is there maybe any way of fixing this?

Try the game on SSD and/or change the CPU priority to high would be my suggestions. Also though, do check that your firewall isn't causing issues. Perhaps temporarily disable it and see if that makes a difference. Some of this may though well be down to Daybreak Games and server performance at the moment and that they have to fix.

Hello!

I have a good computer and my fps is good in H1Z1, put the loading screen takes to load 30 seconds, I have watched some fixes on YouTube and they didn't help..

The problem is that the load screen takes so long that the game already starts and I am still in the sky while some other people are already fighting on the battlefield down.

I already tried the method to put the maximum fps to 900, put still the same.

I have a gtx 1060 6gb, i7-7700K 4.2Ghz and the game is installed on my HDD Drive (Toshiba P300 2TB)

Reply as fast as you can cause I want to fix this.

Every reply is appreciated!

Everything can help!

Thank you all very much!

It's likely more Daybreak Games than you. H1Z1 is not at all optimized and is on a DX9 engine, so way out of date for modern hardware anyway. Plus, the servers have been having problems for the last 24 hours, with an influx of cheaters and high demand since it just went F2P. A lot of people have had problems loading the game and logging in. The only thing I can suggest is to see if server performance improves today and to consider installing the game on an SSD if you have one with enough space for it.

1 minute ago, johnukguy said:

It's likely more Daybreak Games than you. H1Z1 is not at all optimized and is on a DX9 engine, so way out of date for modern hardware anyway. Plus, the servers have been having problems for the last 24 hours, with an influx of cheaters and high demand since it just went F2P. A lot of people have had problems loading the game and logging in.

2 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

It's likely more Daybreak Games than you. H1Z1 is not at all optimized and is on a DX9 engine, so way out of date for modern hardware anyway. Plus, the servers have been having problems for the last 24 hours, with an influx of cheaters and high demand since it just went F2P. A lot of people have had problems loading the game and logging in. The only thing I can suggest is to see if server performance improves today and to consider installing the game on an SSD if you have one with enough space for it.

So, you 're saying that i'm stuck with this slow loading screen until Daybreak Games fixes it?

4 minutes ago, DodoDodo123 said:

Try the game on SSD and/or change the CPU priority to high would be my suggestions. Also though, do check that your firewall isn't causing issues. Perhaps temporarily disable it and see if that makes a difference. Some of this may though well be down to Daybreak Games and server performance at the moment and that they have to fix.

2 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

Okay, very much thanks for the help :D !

I appreciate it :) !

Have a wonderful day sir, goodbye!

Just now, DodoDodo123 said:

Okay, very much thanks for the help :D !

I appreciate it :) !

Have a wonderful day sir, goodbye!

Hope you get in and things are resolved.

HDDs are slow to load bigger games. As said, put it on SSD and you are golden. In BF4 we had actual testing that HDD loaded game 15-20s slower than SSD.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv