Four Operating Systems on ONE Monitor

CPotter

Can someone provide a tutorial for synergy 2 pro? I downloaded and then logged in my symless account, but after that nothing is happening. It does show my two  computers but nothing else. The support is taking forever.

• 3 weeks later...

VMware and Parallels now has GPU passthrough so you could run all of these off the MacBook Pro. 

• 5 weeks later...

I tried to install it to my ubuntu and it is hard to connect with my windows...

• 1 month later...

I just saw this video and was curious of someone might be able to confirm if this would be a strong solution option for my needs.

I have a standing work desk (due to prior back injury) with a triple monitor stand (All 3 monitors are 23" Diagonal) in support of 2 PCs that are both running Windows 10.

- 1 Monitor is used for my personal PC

- The Other 2 monitors act as a PRIMARY and SECONDARY extended desktop display for my work PC.

At present I am using an inexpensive KVM switch for mouse / keyboard on both systems.

With all of that being said, I also have a 43" TV with 3 HDMI ports and I am curious if it would be possible to achieve the following results using Synergy with the equipment that I have.

- Can I use the TV as monitor and maintain (PRIMARY and SECONDARY EXT DESKTOP DISPLAY) for the work PC?

AND 

- Can I use the TV as monitor to create (PRIMARY and SECONDARY EXT DESKTOP DISPLAY) for the personal PC?

Any advice or suggestion would be much appreciated.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

With win10 and iOS can I do the some on a ultra wide 38 lg uc99 monitor?! ( with 2 open windows of course ) 

b. Regards

• 6 months later...

I would also like to have a step by step walkthrough on how to connect four OS to one big pc monitor. Wired(HDMI) or wireless. i am using Windows 10 as the Sever. Plus do i have to use either Synergy 1 or 2. If you could please email me at caribbeansoundmachine@gmail.com. Thanks! 

IMG_20190129_192117 (1).jpg

• 1 month later...

I have 2 computers:

1 Win7

1 Win10

One of my monitors got broken. Now, I only have 1 regular 32-inch monitor, with just 1 VGA cable/port and nothing else.

I'm planning to buy another monitor but I'm hoping to find a temporary solution to make both of my computers work at the same time, for now.

Will Synergy work in this situation? If so, how do I connect the other computer to the same monitor?

Thanks.