Looking for Ultrawide for 1070

Slottr

Wanting to find a higher refresh rate ultrawide to go with my 1070, budget doesnt matter, just wanna know what my options are.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

well no budget would mean any ultra wide would be ok.

The 1070 will handle most aaa titles at high/ultra settings in 3440x1440 @ 60-100fps, when you get higher than 100 it will struggle in some games.

All of the high end ultra wides are really good, I had the Acer Predator X34 and I have a 1070 and with g-sync it was really good.

If I was to go buy a Ultrawide monitor today I would look at the acer or the asus or even the Alienware or LG ones but I would maybe hold off and have a lok at some of the 35 inch ones coming out aswell. All comes to how much you want tro payu and the look your going for as the top end ones are all very similer in specs anyway 

I7 7700K @5.0ghz, Asus Z270-P, Corsair H115i, hyperX 16gb, Asus duel 1070, Nzxt H440

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZTsYD8

10 hours ago, chau1990 said:

The Alienware AW3418HW is a good option but rarely sells for less than $900, great quality

Or the Alienware AW3418DW which is 3440x1440 and I've seen many reviewers consider it a small upgrade over what Asus and Acer are offering now (AW offers 100hz native-120hz OC panel, whereas Asus and Acer max out at 100hz when OCed).

And ofc there are upcoming options like Asus PG35VQ or Acer X35 - the exact date unknown yet nor is the price but people expect it to be very high.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones