New Mouse for FPS (Coming from G502)

CobbleWalker

I've had my G502 for around 3 years and it's served me well. Since then, however, I've been having issues with it. It's having trouble tracking on my corsair mouse pad, stuttering as it moves over black streaks (most likely damage imparted by too many all too close csgo matches). The slippery pads at the bottom are also starting to go, and it feels rough to move. I've always been interested in a lighter mouse, but loved the tracking on the G502. I play a lot of CS:GO, TF2, and PUBG. Any recommendations?   

I love the Deathadder Elite, I know the problems with Razer, but it fits my hand perfectly. I only play FPS and that's what I use, used to be MGE in CS GO and my older Deathadder Chroma is what got me there.

I've been using Logitech MX-518 for a lot of years, then Logitech G402 for few months and I finally found perfect one for me. Logitech G403. 

Check RocketJumpNinja and his suggestions on mouse size and shape etc. in order to find perfect one for you. 

16 minutes ago, CobbleWalker said:

Any recommendations?

Also +1 to a Deathadder Elite or Basilisk. The Cougar Revenger S or Surpassion are also pretty awesome. Corsair has alright ones but not a big fan.

24 minutes ago, Yoola said:

I've been using Logitech MX-518 for a lot of years, then Logitech G402 for few months and I finally found perfect one for me. Logitech G403. 

Check RocketJumpNinja and his suggestions on mouse size and shape etc. in order to find perfect one for you. 

Will do, thank you. 

19 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

Also +1 to a Deathadder Elite or Basilisk

Razer products in genral nowadays aren't that good of a investment.the older one were pretty good but now them seem to just break once you touch them

Just buy another G502

My life

15 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Razer products in genral nowadays aren't that good of a investment.

Why did you quote me? I don't care about what bandwagons of hate you jumped on. My Razer products work great.

22 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

Why did you quote me? I don't care about what bandwagons of hate you jumped on. My Razer products work great.

Because it's a feature?

I agree with him. I burned myself once on Razer and I'll never buy it again. That BS broke faster than if I ordered some cheap chinese thing off ebay. There's obviously a reason pepole aren't so fond of Razer nowadays, and if you'll tell yourself everything just to make yourself feel better, go for it. But truth is out there and people need to know. ^-^

Corsair

Zowie

Logitech

Finalmouse

HyperX

Roccat 

Steelseries

All better options to consider before Razer. 

Logitech G403 Wireless or G703. Same shape, the G703 just has wireless charging capabilities with Logitech's charging mouse mat.

Great tracking, same as the G502. The mouse is roughly the same shape but without the big thumb area and it has fewer buttons. Coming from a G502 and playing games like CS:GO and PUBG, you'll never have to worry about wireless latency with the new Logitech mice. It is lighter than the G502 but you should get used to it quickly. I know I sound like an advertisement but I just love my mouse.

Zowie also makes great gaming mice, very simple shapes that feel great in the hand and they're super light.

Finalmouse is okay but their mice are expensive for what they are.

Steelseries make pretty good mice, much like Zowie (simple and functional.)

I used to be quite active here.

1 hour ago, Yoola said:

There's obviously a reason pepole aren't so fond of Razer nowadays

Actually not really. They had one experience with Razer some years ago and now it's "HURR DURR Razer sucks forever!" Like you, " I burned myself once on Razer", which constitutes the majority of whiners. The rest just hear people like you spam it everywhere and join in baselessly.

It's almost as bad as the people pretending to be audiophiles on here.

4 hours ago, CobbleWalker said:

I've had my G502 for around 3 years and it's served me well. Since then, however, I've been having issues with it. It's having trouble tracking on my corsair mouse pad, stuttering as it moves over black streaks (most likely damage imparted by too many all too close csgo matches). The slippery pads at the bottom are also starting to go, and it feels rough to move. I've always been interested in a lighter mouse, but loved the tracking on the G502. I play a lot of CS:GO, TF2, and PUBG. Any recommendations?   

Once you used logitech mouse, it's hard to change to other brands. 

Apart from good build quality, the ultra fast scroll wheel is what I missed from other mice.

From Logitech 502, a step up should be G900/G903. That was my route. Free yourself from wires.

1 hour ago, MaxBunny said:

Actually not really. They had one experience with Razer some years ago and now it's "HURR DURR Razer sucks forever!" Like you, " I burned myself once on Razer", which constitutes the majority of whiners. The rest just hear people like you spam it everywhere and join in baselessly.

It's almost as bad as the people pretending to be audiophiles on here.

Yah keep telling yourself. Razer fanboys are same like trump supporters, they have to yell everyone they're damaged.

Image may contain: 1 person, screen and indoor

"i'm such gamerzzzZZZzzz grrr xDDDDD xD XDD xD Xdddd Xddd rawr"

Razer Deathadder Elite.

I have 3 deathadders in total, all still working perfectly fine and build quality and software is great.

Edit: just as an FYI, Razer Mice are the only things I recommend. 

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR