Is my psu enough?

Hey guy's so from a month or so I have been using my new pc very well 

But today when I opened it, it wasn't booting up 

I tried everything 

And last when I removed my gpu and boot the computer it booted 

But unfortunately as I have  ryzeb build I cannot boot. 

Specs 

Ryzen 1600 

Gigabyte arous x370 gaming k 5

Psu: Antec 550w 80+

Graphics card : galax gtx 1050 ti 

Ram : 8gb 2666mhz

Should ne no problem. the 1050ti does not need a lot of juice. Have u plugged the 6 pin in correctly?

|| CPU: I7 6950X @4.6 (1.35V) || Cooler: CUSTOM EK LOOP || Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10

|| GPU: 2x Vega 64 Strix OC @1762 / 1100 MHz || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Royal RGB 3200 Mhz ||

HDD: Segate Barracuda 3TB || SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 512 GB || PSU: Corsair HX 1200 W || Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal || Fans: Corsair HD120 (x4) / BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 (x4) || Monitor: ACER XF27HU ||

Second Monitor: BENQ RL2455HM || Mouse: Logitech G502 Pretus Core || Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum || Headphones: Sennheiser IE80 ||

Buildlog expirience swapping to x99: 

i use 450watt for the same setup.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

6 hours ago, Akshayanvekar said:

Yes and what Antec?
How old is it?!
What are you talking about?

There are so many 550W Antecs with 80plus certificate that that is useless information.

But since you don't say it, I assume its a True Power Trio or something like that. And thats 12-14 Years old or so.

ANd that should be replaced.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

6 hours ago, joshuawi99 said:

Should ne no problem. the 1050ti does not need a lot of juice. Have u plugged the 6 pin in correctly?

You don't even know how old the PSU is, how can you say that its no problem?!

What if he has something like a True Power 2.0, TP3 or something like that.

You can't know what PSU he has, how old it is, nor can you say that it is not a problem because you don't know what he is talking about.

21 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

You don't even know how old the PSU is, how can you say that its no problem?!

What if he has something like a True Power 2.0, TP3 or something like that.

You can't know what PSU he has, how old it is, nor can you say that it is not a problem because you don't know what he is talking about.

Digger das ein 80+ von Antec so kacke wird das schon nicht sein ja nur weil du keinen Plan hast heißt das nicht mich beim helfen ankacken zu müssen.....

Und wenn er sagt das es sein neuer PC ist schon erst garnicht....

Sry for that german folks ;)

|| CPU: I7 6950X @4.6 (1.35V) || Cooler: CUSTOM EK LOOP || Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10

|| GPU: 2x Vega 64 Strix OC @1762 / 1100 MHz || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Royal RGB 3200 Mhz ||

HDD: Segate Barracuda 3TB || SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 512 GB || PSU: Corsair HX 1200 W || Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal || Fans: Corsair HD120 (x4) / BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 (x4) || Monitor: ACER XF27HU ||

Second Monitor: BENQ RL2455HM || Mouse: Logitech G502 Pretus Core || Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum || Headphones: Sennheiser IE80 ||

1 hour ago, joshuawi99 said:

Digger das ein 80+ von Antec so kacke wird das schon nicht sein ja nur weil du keinen Plan hast heißt das nicht mich beim helfen ankacken zu müssen.....

Und wenn er sagt das es sein neuer PC ist schon erst garnicht....

Sry for that german folks ;)

1. It is rude to talk German in an English Forum.

2. Antec has a wide variety of PSU. Some are Awesome, some are shit. Even with the Info "80plus". That might rule out all the shit with passive or no PFC at all. But that still leaves too much room for any conclusion.

3. Antec is old, very old. Really old. And they already existed when the owner of an online cooling shop decided to make PSU. Even before that. 

4. With all that I said, the possibilitys are too wide to come to any conclusion, before @Akshayanvekar tells us what PSU he has.

As said earlier, in "ANtec 550W 80plus" there are some ancient units anno 2006 or something like that wich must not be used with modern components at all as well as some more modern ones like Antec Edge and True Power Classic.

What I'm saying:
Without knowing the PSU Model, it is impossible to say anything!

auf Deutsch:
Ohne das Netzteilmodell zu kennen, kann man keinen Ratschlag geben!

9 hours ago, Akshayanvekar said:

Hey guy's so from a month or so I have been using my new pc very well 

But today when I opened it, it wasn't booting up 

I tried everything 

And last when I removed my gpu and boot the computer it booted 

But unfortunately as I have  ryzeb build I cannot boot. 

Specs 

Ryzen 1600 

Gigabyte arous x370 gaming k 5

Graphics card : galax gtx 1050 ti 

Ram : 8gb 2666mhz

Can you link us the exact PSU or give us the exact model?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Thanks fo rthe replies here is the Model Number 

ANTEC VP550P - 550 WATT Computer Power Supply / True Power PSU / Continuous Power PSU / Gaming PSU

Also When playing fortnite today for few mins My display turned off , but the sound was coming ?

14 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

1. It is rude to talk German in an English Forum.

2. Antec has a wide variety of PSU. Some are Awesome, some are shit. Even with the Info "80plus". That might rule out all the shit with passive or no PFC at all. But that still leaves too much room for any conclusion.

3. Antec is old, very old. Really old. And they already existed when the owner of an online cooling shop decided to make PSU. Even before that. 

4. With all that I said, the possibilitys are too wide to come to any conclusion, before @Akshayanvekar tells us what PSU he has.

As said earlier, in "ANtec 550W 80plus" there are some ancient units anno 2006 or something like that wich must not be used with modern components at all as well as some more modern ones like Antec Edge and True Power Classic.

What I'm saying:
Without knowing the PSU Model, it is impossible to say anything!

auf Deutsch:
Ohne das Netzteilmodell zu kennen, kann man keinen Ratschlag geben!

In the description he said his "new" gaming PC so i guess its not that old to be over the top shitty and thats actually true now. It is from 2011 not the best but not like no name LC-Power.

22 minutes ago, Akshayanvekar said:

Also When playing fortnite today for few mins My display turned off , but the sound was coming ?

Can u buy a new PSU just to compare? U can send it back if its not the problem. I guess ur GPU might have one