Which one of these desktops should i pick?

1 minute ago, noahmarcelh said:

Uhmm. I would not recommend to go back to the FX chips, the FX-8300 is so much worse than any Ryzen or modern Intel chip.

Also because of the DDR3 ram + motherboard, when you want to upgrade it down the line, You'll have to replace the motherboard + ram, no upgrading there.

PC Specs: Intel Core i7-8700k - Asus ROG Z370 MAXIMUS X HERO - 2x8gb Kingston Predator DDR4 3200MHz - MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti gaming X Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - Samsung 850 PRO 256gb - Samsung 850 EVO 500gb - Seagate Barracuda 2tb - Fractal Design Meshify C - Asus PCE-AC56 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 CM 700W.

Peripherals: Corsair K70 LUX - Steelseries Rival 310 - Dell S2417DG - Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro - Audioengine D1.

8 minutes ago, partymarty said:

Shipping from the Netherlands to Norway also costs like 55 euro (65 dollar). But it's always better than paying like 200-300 dollars when shipping it from the USA

And its only $40 to ship a 10KG, mid-tower sized computer from the UK to Norway (but $65 if you want insurance).

1 minute ago, noahmarcelh said:

Nope, it has a FX chip in it which is outdated and rather sh*t. Either get a ryzen chip or get an intel chip. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 minute ago, partymarty said:

Uhmm. I would not recommend to go back to the FX chips, the FX-8300 is so much worse than any Ryzen or modern Intel chip.

Alright, i'm gonna keep on looking

1 minute ago, Almostbauws said:

Don't you see the amazon shipping estimate next to the price, or do you use a VPN? 

Doesnt say...

Just now, noahmarcelh said:

nope, rubbish cpu. get the 2nd rig from earlier, better upgrade path for the cpu.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, Almostbauws said:

Komplett is a known PC builder company, its just so dang expensive. I know you have to invest some dollarinos to get a good desktop, but i just i know i can get a better price somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Almostbauws said:

6999 Norwegian Krone = 891 dollars. So its over budget

PC Specs: Intel Core i7-8700k - Asus ROG Z370 MAXIMUS X HERO - 2x8gb Kingston Predator DDR4 3200MHz - MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti gaming X Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - Samsung 850 PRO 256gb - Samsung 850 EVO 500gb - Seagate Barracuda 2tb - Fractal Design Meshify C - Asus PCE-AC56 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 CM 700W.

Peripherals: Corsair K70 LUX - Steelseries Rival 310 - Dell S2417DG - Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro - Audioengine D1.

1 minute ago, herman mcpootis said:

nope, rubbish cpu. get the 2nd rig from earlier, better upgrade path for the cpu.

Enough people have told me.

Doesnt say...

Interesting. Im not logged into my amazon account but it still says it. It is rather handy, that way you dont make the mistake of wanting to buy from the usa, not knowing that the shipping and tax are gonna cost more than the pc.

Just now, herman mcpootis said:

get the 2nd rig from earlier, better upgrade path for the cpu.

Questionable statement, what would you consider to be better? 7700 or 1700 (maybe ryzen refresh and zen 2 as well)? 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Enough people have told me.

doesn't mean we can't say it too.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Don't even bother thinking about buying a prebuilt elsewhere and having it shipped in. You'll have to pay 25% in customs for the price of the PC + shipping. Also, you'll have to ship the PC back to the country of origin if something goes wrong (quite possible with the garbage tier PSUs), instead of just having the retailer replace it for the first 5 years. Just buy a PC from a Norwegian retailer, or build one yourself

:)

Komplett is a known PC builder company, its just so dang expensive. I know you have to invest some dollarinos to get a good desktop, but i just i know i can get a better price somewhere else.

You just have to consider the shipping price in to the budget too. So if you are buying from other countries your budget will be 60-100 euros smaller. (and usa is out of the question)

My friend just told me he's going 750 dollars instead on the budget, just wanting to tell everyone.

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Questionable statement, what would you consider to be better? 7700 or 1700 (maybe ryzen refresh and zen 2 as well)? 

7700 is better for gaming while the 1700 is better for multithreaded tasks. zen+ and Zen 2 aren't out yet so i won't say anything about performance.

My friend just told me he's going 750 dollars instead on the budget, just wanting to tell everyone.

If you know how to build a pc just buy the componets from some computer shop and build the pc yourself. Will be cheaper than a prebuilt.

2 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Don't even bother thinking about buying a prebuilt elsewhere and having it shipped in. You'll have to pay 25% in customs for the price of the PC + shipping. Also, you'll have to ship the PC back to the country of origin if something goes wrong (quite possible with the garbage tier PSUs), instead of just having the retailer replace it for the first 5 years. Just buy a PC from a Norwegian retailer, or build one yourself

I think this man has got some really strong points to consider!

3 minutes ago, seon123 said:

agreed. The op only real options are buying a prebuilt from his country of origins, or building the pc himself. I have bought most of my pc components form amazon.de, even thought i dont live in germany.

Does anyone have any recommendations or something for a prebuilt?

1 hour ago, noahmarcelh said:

Hello, i am helping my friend get his first gaming desktop, nothing huge. I have found two PCs on two different websites, i am just debating which one i should pick! I have done some googling and I'm still not sure.

Shipping time, quality and performance are what I'm mostly debating. I live in Norway, so shipping costs and tax will be high, but i will probably be using some kind of service like http://reship.com. So, here are the PCs.

https://www.newegg.com/global/no/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102387

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077RX4RKD/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza

Now some people are saying "Intel obviously!" and others are saying "Ryzen 4EVER"! And if anyone else knows any other cheap prebuilt gaming pc on Amazon or any other trusted place, please suggest it. Budget is around 400-650 dollars.

Thanks

AFAIK the Ryzen is slightly more powerful so I'd go for that. 

Does anyone have any recommendations or something for a prebuilt?

What are some stores of your country? Buying a prebuild outside of your country is a bad idea, especially for warranty reasons. Give us a list of retailers of norway.

Just now, <Aleks> said:

AFAIK the Ryzen is slightly more powerful so I'd go for that. 

he cant buy from USA, look at the import and shipping cost. (half the cost of computer) Please read the whole thing before commenting. 

Just now, Almostbauws said:

What are some stores of your country? Buying a prebuild outside of your country is a bad idea, especially for warranty reasons. Give us a list of retailers of norway.

Here it goes:

Komplett

Elkjop

Dustin

Netcom

netonnet

Power

ekspert