Which one of these desktops should i pick?

1 minute ago, Almostbauws said:

he cant buy from USA, look at the import and shipping cost. (half the cost of computer) Please read the whole thing before commenting. 

He said " And if anyone else knows any other cheap prebuilt gaming pc on Amazon or any other trusted place, please suggest it" 

1 minute ago, <Aleks> said:

He said " And if anyone else knows any other cheap prebuilt gaming pc on Amazon or any other trusted place, please suggest it" 

Well you have to take into account the USA to norway shipping costs too.

Just now, Almostbauws said:

Well you have to take into account the USA to norway shipping costs too.

From what I see he's looking at like 5-6k for a 1050Ti / Ryzen 5 PC in Norway. So I just tried to answer his question, not here to argue. 

Wow the prices for prebuilts in Norway are skyhigh. The only real option would be to build a pc yourself.

2 minutes ago, Almostbauws said:

Wow the prices for prebuilts in Norway are skyhigh. The only real option would be to build a pc yourself.

They are insane, i might just build one instead of prebuilt. But my main choice is prebuilt, so I'm still looking!

4 minutes ago, noahmarcelh said:

They are insane, i might just build one instead of prebuilt. But my main choice is prebuilt, so I'm still looking!

Good luck in the quest to find a prebuilt. Keep in mind that if you buy a prebuild from a different country the shipping will be 60-100 from your budget, and if it arrives broken/breaks/whatever then getting the warranty will be a real pain. I'll leave now, but good luck to you. Remeber you can always build a pc yourself.

3 minutes ago, noahmarcelh said:

I found a few examples from every good norwegian store, please tell me the best deal.

Those are all crap. The most powerful one (only one that doesn't use a quad core) uses a crappy PSU and doesn't come with an OS. I made a build that'll perform better than all of those, and it doesn't use crappy parts. Add a HDD if needed. https://www.prisjakt.no/list.php?l=462646

:)

6 hours ago, Almostbauws said:

You read the description again. The 7400 is a locked cpu. 

Sorry. I used the wrong terminology, I usually refer to the boost tech as an overclock

PC SPECS: i7 - 3820, 32GB GSkill DDR3 RAM, 2TB Seagate Hybrid Drive, Intel 240GB SSD, Corsair Spec Omega Case, Strix GTX 1060 6GB, Corsair H150i Pro RGB, Corsair CX850M PSU

33 minutes ago, Eliptic said:

Sorry. I used the wrong terminology, I usually refer to the boost tech as an overclock

Now help the op choose the pc, some of the sites he lists dont work for me.