Watercooling

Rads: 1 Alphacool Ut60 360mm and 1 Alphacool ut60 240mm

Fans: 5 Noctua Nf-f12's and 1 140mm Fan

Cpu: EK Supremacy Clean Nickel

Gpu: EK 670 blocks or EK 770 or R9 290 block

Pump: Swiftech Variable D5

Res: EK D5 Res 140 CSQ

Ram: 2 EK RAM Monarch x4 Block

Tubing: Wanted to get acrylic but don't have the tools or skill for it.

Fittings: Unsure Of

Coolent: Unsure of Colored or distilled water

***Note: I'm going for asthectics hence water cooling ram. Also I'm planning on removing the 5.25" Bay.

post-34619-0-55415700-1387330840.jpg

post-34619-0-61248100-1387330850_thumb.p

Looks pretty good,

Quick question: Are you using Normal Tubing or Acrylic tubing?

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

Looks pretty good,

Quick question: Are you using Normal Tubing or Acrylic tubing?

I would love to go Acrylic and get some Mayhem Dye but I don't have the tools or skill for it. :\

The order of the loop doesn't really matter as long as the res is above the pump. Also I would look to ditch the ram cooling and use the extra money on graphics card upgrade. There are plenty of ways to make it look good without cooling the ram such as swapping out the nf-f12's for some like noise blocker e-loops.

The order of the loop doesn't really matter as long as the res is above the pump. Also I would look to ditch the ram cooling and use the extra money on graphics card upgrade. There are plenty of ways to make it look good without cooling the ram such as swapping out the nf-f12's for some like noise blocker e-loops.

Yah that would make more sense, sadly I already have the Noctua's as I got them for a good price. But I probably will leave out the RAM blocks.

I second getting rid of the watercooled RAM. 

My Stuff! :D

My Stuff
  • Main Build - Soon to change due to it being dead
  • 4790k @ 4.7Ghz
  • Corsair 750D
  • Swiftech H320
  • MSI Z97s SLI
  • 7950 Vapor-X
  • 16GB Corsair Vengance  Blue LP 1600Mhz 
  • 120GB Samsung 840
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda
  • Corsair HX750
  •  
  • ​Peripherals
  • Logitech G700s
  • Bitfenix, Corsair, and Darkside cable extensions
  • Das Professional with Cherry MX Brown's & Custom Keycaps
  • 3x ASUS VS238H-P w/ Triple monitor mount in PLP
  • AudioTechnica ATH-M50's 
  • Blue Yeti Microphone
  • TurtleBeach PX3 Wireless
  • Logitech C920 Webcam 
  • Precision Audio Bookshelf Speakers 
  • AudioSource AMP-100
  • Logitech G27 Racing setup
  •  
  • Laptop - Acer 7750G-9855
  • i7 2630QM
  • AMD 6650M GPU
  • 120GB Samsung 840 EVO
  • 8GB RAM
  • Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 
  • Blu-ray Drive
  •  
  • Netbook - HP Pavillion DM1
  • AMD E-450 APU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 500gb HDD
  • Cell Phone - OnePlus One 
  • 5.5-inch 1080p Screen
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor @2.5Ghz
  • 13 Megapixel rear camera
  • 5 megapixel wide angle front facing camera
  • 3100 mAh non-removal battery
  • AC wifi
  • Cell Phone #2 - Nexus 5
  • 5 Inch 1080p Screen
  • Snapdragon 800
  • 8 megapixel rear camera
  • 1.3 megapixel front camera
  • 2300 mAh non-removable battery
  • AC wifi
  • Upgrades for 2014
  • GTX 970
  • i7 4690k
  • 16gb RAM 
  • 1x 1440 or 1600p Monitor 
  • Das Mechanical Keyboard

I second getting rid of the watercooled RAM. 

Yah, I'm deciding against it now.

I would love to go Acrylic and get some Mayhem Dye but I don't have the tools or skill for it. :\

Hmmm. 

Here are my Suggestions:

1) Ditch the Ram water blocks and get the Dominator fans and replace them with 60mm Noctua fans. :> 

2) Try to get creative with your res  (mount it on your RAD), Get like a tube res and show it off! 

3) LOWER THE PUMP! can't stress this enough. The flow of the fluid needs to be super consistent and its generally better for the res to be higher than the pump. 

4) Get colored tubes and just go for water with a kill coil or something. 

5) Are you using a modular PSU? if not GET A MODULAR PSU.

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

Hmmm. 

Here are my Suggestions:

1) Ditch the Ram water blocks and get the Dominator fans and replace them with 60mm Noctua fans. :> 

2) Try to get creative with your res  (mount it on your RAD), Get like a tube res and show it off! 

3) LOWER THE PUMP! can't stress this enough. The flow of the fluid needs to be super consistent and its generally better for the res to be higher than the pump. 

4) Get colored tubes and just go for water with a kill coil or something. 

5) Are you using a modular PSU? if not GET A MODULAR PSU.

1: I'm ditching them now.

2 and 3: The pump is mounted under the res so it won't run dry, also the tube res's are pretty cool but it would take up al ot of space in the front.

4: For colored tubes I'm probably going to get Primochill.

5: Yes Its modular.

1: I'm ditching them now.

2 and 3: The pump is mounted under the res so it won't run dry, also the tube res's are pretty cool but it would take up al ot of space in the front.

4: For colored tubes I'm probably going to get Primochill.

5: Yes Its modular.

Good! :D

Make a build Log or something. 

I wanna see how it goes. :D

Btw the noctua fans will look absolutely crappy if you have a color other than black in the build (based from experience with a rig I helped build) 

So may want to re think your colour scheme. (Maybe try to get like a cream colors coolant or tube?)

As for for the Noctua dominator mod Trust me its a huge E-PENIS =)) You just need to unscrew the fans installed then replace then with the noctua 60mm USE THE RUBBER ISO MOUNTS. 

I did with with a sabertooth build I did last month for a friend. I wish I could post pictures. :| 

Good! :D

Make a build Log or something. 

I wanna see how it goes. :D

Btw the noctua fans will look absolutely crappy if you have a color other than black in the build (based from experience with a rig I helped build) 

So may want to re think your colour scheme. (Maybe try to get like a cream colors coolant or tube?)

As for for the Noctua dominator mod Trust me its a huge E-PENIS =)) You just need to unscrew the fans installed then replace then with the noctua 60mm USE THE RUBBER ISO MOUNTS. 

I did with with a sabertooth build I did last month for a friend. I wish I could post pictures. :| 

I will definetly do the build log when I get the rest of my items, and I'm hiding the Noctua colors.

Watercooling

Rads: 1 Alphacool Ut60 360mm and 1 Alphacool ut60 240mm

are you sure you can fit 2x 60mm radiators in an AIR540? i believe you are stuck

using 45mm radiators or a 30 and a 60. i believe the 60mm radiators are too thick

and interfere with each other. i hadn't seen a 240/360 60mm build at this time.

usually the 30 or a 30/45. could be wrong..

are you sure you can fit 2x 60mm radiators in an AIR540? i believe you are stuck

using 45mm radiators or a 30 and a 60. i believe the 60mm radiators are too thick

and interfere with each other. i hadn't seen a 240/360 60mm build at this time.

usually the 30 or a 30/45. could be wrong..

I plan on having them like this picture. I think there 60's, not 100% sure though.

xf8w.jpg

I plan on having them like this picture. I think there 60's, not 100% sure though. 

might as well not worry with the top fan on the 360. 50% of that fan is going to

be  useless, if not cooking the roof radiator with its exhaust. give it a try and let

us know your results. personally, i'd hold to the XT45 240 in the roof and run

push fans to ease the radiator position away from the other radiator.