60hz and 144hz dual monitor

Hi, i've started having a problem with my dual monitor setup that i didnt used to have before. I havent changed anything at all. I have two monitors and one is a 144hz monitor (main monitor) and a 60hz monitor that i use to watch videos on. Everytime i watch a video or there is any motion on the second monitor my main monitor feels laggy and stuttery when im in games. NOTE:My fps stay the same NOT AN FPS PROBLEM.

Intel i5 6600k

GTX 1070 TI

Windows 10

If you want an easier explanation here is a 2 min video (not mine):

1 minute ago, geo3 said:

Just as an experiment try setting it to 120Hz and see if the problem goes away.

already tested did nothing

Most recent drivers? What about changing which is primary, or swapping the ports they use? Also do do you run games in fullscreen or windowed(Fullscreen).

Another thing I would try is disabling or switching to a browser that doesn't use GPU acceleration.  

11 minutes ago, geo3 said:

Most recent drivers? What about changing which is primary, or swapping the ports they use? Also do do you run games in fullscreen or windowed(Fullscreen).

Another thing I would try is disabling or switching to a browser that doesn't use GPU acceleration.  

Drivers are updated. Changing primary didnt help, either did swapping ports. I run all my games in fullscreen. What browser doesnt use gpu acceleration, i've tried using both firefox and chrome?

13 minutes ago, llSpartacusll said:

What browser doesnt use gpu acceleration, i've tried using both firefox and chrome?

I'm not sure but I think if you dig around their hidden features and settings page you can disable it. Best Google it.

1 hour ago, llSpartacusll said:

Hi, i've started having a problem with my dual monitor setup that i didnt used to have before. I havent changed anything at all. I have two monitors and one is a 144hz monitor (main monitor) and a 60hz monitor that i use to watch videos on. Everytime i watch a video or there is any motion on the second monitor my main monitor feels laggy and stuttery when im in games. NOTE:My fps stay the same NOT AN FPS PROBLEM.

Intel i5 6600k

GTX 1070 TI

Windows 10

If you want an easier explanation here is a 2 min video (not mine):

Is it this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/4i4399/dual_monitor_144hz_60hz_framerate_lock_is_a_bug/

17 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

yes thats the problem im having but i wasnt having it 4 days ago, and i havent changed any windows 10 settings or changed any of my hardware. Im going to try to reinstall windows 10 and see if that solves the problem.