Textures not loading sound effects not working

Okay so today I'm playing overwatch which I never had a problem with before until today all of a sudden I'm getting stuttering,  frame drops, lag invisible enemies, textures not loading, sound effects not working. Every time  I switch a character there's a black screen for about 5 Seconds or more when I go to the options menu there's a delay I don't understand why this is happening plus I'm getting some bad results in playerunknown Battlegrounds to.  I know this game has a lot of problems but I never had any problems with this game really but all of a sudden buildings aren't loading textures are wonky I can move through buildings and after about like maybe 10 to 5 minutes everything will load in same thing with overwatch.  Anything I can do here I tried to reinstall the drivers I use a program called Display Driver Uninstaller but that didn't work I don't know what else to do...

try reinstalling Overwatch.  but it could just be your card going out. or even network issues

full specs?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

3 hours ago, Tsuki said:

try reinstalling Overwatch.  but it could just be your card going out. or even network issues

full specs?

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

AMD fx-8350

8 GB dual Channel DDR3

MSI 970 gaming motherboard

8192MB ATI Radeon RX 480 Graphics

447GB PNY CS1311 480GB SSD