i7 vPro

so i can see the vpro line up on google but everything seems to be a laptop? i just saw an add on facebook with a i7 vPro in and i cant seem to find any desktop chips for sale anywhere? anybody have a refernce of what theyre like and if they use standard sockets etc? 

Its going for 75 pounds and has a 1tb harddrive, 16gb of ram and comes with a monitor keyboard and mouse ? it seems like its completely underpriced so i feel like its a scam

Just go for it, I bet it's a first or second gen i7.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Does it show the i7 sticker? Every intel generation has different sticker designs so you can use that to check which generation the i7 is.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

2 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Does it show the i7 sticker? Every intel generation has different sticker designs so you can use that to check which generation the i7 is.

im waiting for photos in the add it states its a Hewlett Packard desktop so i was trying to find one of there prebuilts with a vpro sticker but nothing seems to have turned up 

I got it it's an i72600 with a quadro k620 and 16gb of ddr3 so not that bad a haul I don't think