CORSAIR STRAFE, Caps Lock/NUM Lock Lights

I'm currently having a problem where the Num Lock and Caps Lock lights do not illuminate when I hit the keys so I can not tell if Caps lock is on or off when typing in passwords and num lock key just does not light up so I assume it's the same area of problem. Not sure why, just got this keyboard brand new on the 9th. If anyone can help me/has this problem as well, it would be great to get some help, just small frustrating things, I've attached a video with an example of what is happening. I have updated the drivers to 2.22.83, so there's no problems with me being behind on updates. 

I didn’t watch the video, but I used to have this issue on my k70. The only fix I found was restarting my pc. Unplugging and plugging back in the keyboard may have fixed it to, although I don’t remember exactly.

You can also perform a soft reset by performing the following:

1) Unplug the keyboard

2) Hold ESC

3) Plug the USB's back in

4) Release ESC after 5 secs

If the force firmware update and soft reset still don't revive the keyboard, I'd move forward with submitting a ticket through our support system and request a Hard Firmware Reset from our Technical Support Staff.

http://support.corsair.com/

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

• 3 years later...

A simple fix (hopefully it will work for you too!) is to set the keyboard to BIOS with the switch next to the cord, wait a few seconds, then switch back to 1. You may have to wait up to 10 or 15 seconds after that for the keyboard to start working again, but hopefully this (temporary) fix works for you