Clear side panel cosmos 2

Shadow_Storm56

Anyone know whare I can get the clear side panel for the cosmos 2 in canada? I keep looking online but no one ships it here:( The cooler master cosmos 2 case looks really good with it but I can't make it myself 

Wait, do you own the case or are you planning on buying it?

I love Small Form factor ITX rigs.

9 minutes ago, fredih said:

Wait, do you own the case or are you planning on buying it?

I have the case but I want the clear side panel for the case, it is a seperate piece you can get 

His site says he ships International,I would email him and ask if he will ship to Canada.If he won't then your kinda out of luck hes the only one i know that makes a clear side panel for that case.

7 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

His site says he ships International,I would email him and ask if he will ship to Canada.If he won't then your kinda out of luck hes the only one i know that makes a clear side panel for that case.

@Mnpctech

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Thanks for the heads up guys!

Mnpctech makes CMII panels and processes orders to canada and all over globe, Place order here, https://mnpctech.com/contact-us.html

*Checked inventory, only ONE CMII panel left.. Once it sells, no ETA when we'll make more, currently overwhelmed with demand of our gpu supports

17 years of helping you void your warranty

2 hours ago, Mnpctech said:

Thanks for the heads up guys!

Mnpctech makes CMII panels and processes orders to canada and all over globe, Place order here, https://mnpctech.com/contact-us.html

*Checked inventory, only ONE CMII panel left.. Once it sells, no ETA when we'll make more, currently overwhelmed with demand of our gpu supports

Ordered mine a week or so ago. All good