Two monitors trying to connect a second monitor

CocaColamonster

I want to connect it to the grapics card because I feel that I expeirnce less lag that way, my main monitor is connected via displayport but for some it doesen't find it when I connect my second monitor to the graphic card

or is it just pseodu? It doesen't matter

Logically, connecting another monitor to your graphics card would add to your GPU load, therefore increasing lag by a little bit.

That said, what connector are you using for the second monitor and do the cable and monitor definitely work?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

What Gpu is it? you're giving us too little info about your system.

21 minutes ago, berchiliQc said:

your second monitor is connect with what?

VGA DVI HDMI

HDMI

21 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Logically, connecting another monitor to your graphics card would add to your GPU load, therefore increasing lag by a little bit.

That said, what connector are you using for the second monitor and do the cable and monitor definitely work?

I don't know what the other thing is right besides the displayport, the motherboard? I have my second monitor connected to that via hdmi and it works fine execpt that my main monitor smells allitlebit burnt, I was thinking that doesen't it take more since I have both my monitors connected to the same thing? I can be allitrle bit hypochondriac maybe it's just me 

I had this issue when I was first trying to do my multi-monitor setup. For whatever reason, it didn't like my main monitor being DisplayPort if I had other monitors plugged in. When I unplugged the other monitors, my main worked no problem through DP. Yet I plug all the other monitors back in, and then the main doesn't work, yet every other one works fine.

I kept switching cables until it finally worked; I ended up needing my main to be DVI, and then one was VGA adapter, one was HDMI and one was DisplayPort. When I ended up changing monitors, I had my main still as DVI, with two HDMIs and a DP. 

I never really researched why this happens, but maybe you could use a different connection for your main?

14 hours ago, CocaColamonster said:

HDMI

I don't know what the other thing is right besides the displayport, the motherboard? I have my second monitor connected to that via hdmi and it works fine execpt that my main monitor smells allitlebit burnt, I was thinking that doesen't it take more since I have both my monitors connected to the same thing? I can be allitrle bit hypochondriac maybe it's just me 

are both monitors connected to the back of the GPU?

it sounds like one is connected to the motherboard instead of the GPU.