[Help] Sony Vegas Import

Go to solution Solved by Zenith1995,

I can just watch the clip back and record it again then import it to sony and it works just fine

Hey Guys,

Would anyone know why 10% of my videos have this weird effect when imported into Sony vegas pro 15.0 ?

They're all recorded with the same settings in the same way.  Shadow play highlight 15 second clip. 1080p hd 60fps Low bitrate

I'm sort of new with sony so i'm not sure what's going on exactly,

Thanks

The first screenshot clearly has a problem compared to the second which is as it's suppose to be.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Hmm... does this happen if you arent using Shadowplay? Also, have you tried changing the bitrate within Shadowplay? One more question is ...what are you using to play games on (just needa know if you're playing on the same hard drive/ssd as your record to destination)? 

Shadowplay is always on/ i dont record with anything else,  Sony vegas is stored on my HDD and the clips are recorded/stored onto my SSD.   It's on desktop recording for this particular video game since game capture doesn't pick it up as a game haha. Haven't tried changing the bitrate it's been fine till recently but i cant figure out what causes it.

I can just watch the clip back and record it again then import it to sony and it works just fine

i really hate people that start post just give themselves "the best answer"

stupid stat padding/building scheme and is a forum violation of conduct

10 hours ago, bcguru9384 said:

i really hate people that start post just give themselves "the best answer"

stupid stat padding/building scheme and is a forum violation of conduct

Nobody else helped me and i found a solution myself, marked it as answered so others who are having this problem know what's up.