DDC/CI not working with new acer predator monitor.

LeTard

I used ScreenBright to controll the brightness of my previous monitor (XB240H, 1080p 144hz) but it isn't working with my new monitor (XN271HU, 165hz 1440p TN gsync). I didn't see an DDC/CI option in the settings of my new XN271HU like there was on my previous monitor, but in the user manual is says:

DDC

To make your installation easier, the monitor is able to Plug and Play with your system if your system also supports DDC protocol. The DDC (Display Data Channel) is a communication protocol through which the monitor automatically informs the host system about its capabilities, for example, supported resolutions and corresponding timing. The monitor supports DDC2B standard.

I'm using the DP cable and tried it with and without the usb cable that came with the box.

In screenbright I can currently change everything except brightness. Also when I change something, for example contrast. The contrast in the monitors OSD will remain the same. So it is changing the contrast but not working properly with the OSD. Sadly enough my brightness won't change. I dont know what is wrong. I contacted acer support and they didn't know anything, the only thing they said is that my new monitor works better with an acer predator desktop.