Bluetooth dongle problem (headphones)

Go to solution Solved by OsterForever,

Okay guys, it seems that it indeed was problem with windows version. I updated it and now it's working fine

Hello. I recently bought headphones, Edifier W800BT (I know they're not top of the shelf, but they're good enough for me). They work fine with my phone and laptop, but not with my PC. Since I don't have onboard bluetooth, I plugged in some bt dongle. Headphones will indeed connect, but won't be recognized as headphones. So I looked up what dongle is it, in device manager it says "ISSCEDRBTA". Apparently it has BT 2.0, but I don't think that version of bluetooth is the problem. I installed BlueSoleil, but when it connects to headphones, it still won't recognize it. Even when I scan it for services, it finds none.
Does anyone know how to fix it? Are there any other drivers for this device, or do I have to buy a new, better dongle. 
I'm running on Win10 64

bluetooth is a nightmare on pc. wish I could help you, but I have the exact same problems, and the only way I can explain it is that windows is bad and unoptimized for bluetooth. buying another dongle won't get you very far (most likely) and the only way I have managed to get around it is with updating or reinstalling windows, which is a terrible pain.

Yeah, maybe updating windows will do something, I'm still on a version from mid 2016 cause I completely turned off all updates. Before that I'll try to plug it in to the laptop that headphones are working with. I've also installed driver booster, sometimes it helped me searching for drivers I couldn't find easily on google, but it says that drivers for bt are up-to-date. 

1 hour ago, OsterForever said:

Apparently it has BT 2.0, but I don't think that version of bluetooth is the problem.

Believe me, it is. BT v2.0 came like in 2004, doesn't support a lot of stuff, and Edifier W800BT uses BTv4.0. I had problems connecting SBH80 (use v3.0) to devices with BTv2.0/v2.1. So you got unlucky with bluetooth dongle. Use a cable or buy a better dongle (like with BTv4.0 or higher).

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

Yeah, that standard is old, that's true, but bluetooth's supposed to be backward compatible

Okay guys, it seems that it indeed was problem with windows version. I updated it and now it's working fine