Trying to mix it up a little

This is what my loop currently looks like, as you can see, the res has absolutely no circulation in it so the mayhems pastel coolant sits there, separates and doesn't look good.  So I finally got some primochill vue UV sky blue coolent that I'm going to replace the pastel with (it was due time anyway to replace it). Yes, I know vue has issues with pastel, but I'm going to completely clean out the loop.

I really want to show off the vue, but with no circulation and no UV lights atm it's going to be difficult. The way the loop works is the res goes dows to a q fitting, then splits to the bottom rad and pump, pump>gpu>cpu>top rad>bottom rad>q fitting.

I was thinking of maybe doing something like splitting the fitting that's coming from the top of the case in the middle to the bottom rad and the res. I know the flow to the bottom rad will be cut in half, but I think considering I'm using a 45mm thick rad in the top it shouldn't change temps.  Then I can modify the case and have a fill port at the top maybe(?) Since it's UV coolant, where do you think you might shove some UV leds into? The closest left and right edges are holding the rgb leds (white light)

Also, I accidentally got the basic version of the pump when I built this, so when it's idle I can only hear the pump and it bugs me, so I picked up a vario version.  What would be the lowest speed that would not affect temps? 2.5 or 3?

What do you guys think?

thumbnail.jpg

Reminds me of a 69 Mustang I once owned.

Yeah 2.5 is fine

What would be the lowest speed that would not affect temps? 2.5 or 3?