i have just installed windows 10 creators update and it SUX

am i the only one who thinks windows 10 fall creators is so buggy?

there is a task that always takes 100% CPU

task bar icons disappear like they r there but invisible i have to restart windows explorer

and it just feels buggy

its a fresh install on a new ssd so nothing is left

any idea when will be next windows release? cuz this is annoying

i'm running it, and have no issues... maybe restart your pc a few times and see if it goes away.. i had to do that in the past. 

She/Her

No issues here, either. And place of work, everyone is on Windows 10, and again, no issues reported there. Everyone is happy.

Must be driver issue. Did you install your chipset drivers? Graphics card? Sound card?

What process in the Task Manager takes a lot of resources?

6 minutes ago, LangleyNerd said:

your not the only one. 

i occasionally have my start menu disappear 

I recommend Stardock's Start10 start menu mod. It's great.

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

8 minutes ago, a7mddiaa said:

am i the only one who thinks windows 10 fall creators is so buggy?

there is a task that always takes 100% CPU

task bar icons disappear like they r there but invisible i have to restart windows explorer

and it just feels buggy

You are not the only one, sometimes my task bar icons disappear too and a task is tasking up 100% cpu, and sometimes my start menu wont even open after i click and wait.

You probably did something wrong, like not deleting partitions during the clean install, not leaving the PC on for a while after the first boot, not installing updates, or something like that.

There is nothing wrong with the creators update if you install it correctly.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

You probably did something wrong, like not deleting partitions during the clean install, not leaving the PC on for a while after the first boot, not installing updates, or something like that.

There is nothing wrong with the creators update if you install it correctly.

Well, yes and no. To be fair.

Partition deletion would usually result the surprise the day you have a problem that you can't access any recovery tools of Windows to do anything. Waiting a while after first boot is mostly to let Windows indexer, Windows update, and App update do its things, especially if you have slow internet connection or a system with a crap SSD or some HDD that would really impact the performance of the system as it is under intensive usage. Another problem is when you install many things at the same time, and use the system as updates are installing on apps or drivers or something, and then a conflict happens and everything related breaks. That is why it is recommended, to eliminate such problem, that once Windows is setup, let it do Windows update, let it do all it's things, including app updates, and once everything is ready to go, now you can install the missing drivers (or updated ones), and your programs, one by one. You want to avoid situation of the "chicken and egg" situations for programs and installers. Now with fast computer, and fast internet, it is a problem that can happen. Granted "It should not happen", and most of the time it doesn't in fact, but you are asking for trouble, and it can happen, sadly. Of course it is work on Microsoft side to work on it to help avoid all the possible problems, and from what I can see, it is diminishing (or more people knows abut waiting and do it.. I am just seeing less people complain).

In this case, the OP needs to give us far more information to be able to properly help him. Random guess can only be thrown in, and "I don't have issues" posts, as, while lame reply, it is the best thing we can say to say that the software in question does indeed work fine, and that the OP need to start troubleshoot the problem or help us, help him/her to troubleshoot the problem. Sometimes issues might not even be Windows related. Like many years ago (before UEFI days on the PC space, and even early days of it), it was SATA controllers being set to IDE mode instead of AHCI mode, preventing the system to deliver the max performance (not helped by HDD's by the day), or having performance issues not matching what was expected because XMP was not set to Profile 1. or "Load optimize default" was not set the first time the system was built, and so the CPU frequencies are all wrong (this is way back-days). All this is not helped by manufactures instance in reduce phone call, and set everything to Legacy options in the case you decide to build a fancy computer, and install an outdated OS 3-4 versions back, instead of educating users like, I don't know, have a card saying: "Hey using old hardware? System not turning on? Installing Windows XP instead of Windows 10. Set the following options in your UEFI setup screen:..."

I did restarts and installed drivers

Looks like its ok but haven't tested it properly yet