Buying used motherboards from aliexpress.....is it safe to buy from India ????

Go to solution Solved by wonderforest,

Yes it's safe, compared to Ebay the seller on Aliexpress only get paid once you confirm that you received the packaged and it is as described.

I just got a insane deal for used i7 3770(non-k).....but motherboards in India way too pricy and b75 chipset based aren't available here(just because I need sata 6gbps, front panel usb 3, usb 3 ports, 4 dimm slots which is not available on the h61 chipset) but h61 chipset based were priced around 60$(~4000rs). Afterwards i started to search aliexpress I found some good offerings at a lower price (yep, it's used parts) and I just need to know whether it is safe or not buy from this website ....... Here's the link of the motherboard https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32703303961.html?pid=808_0000_0101&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.gallery.32703303961

One more thing, do you guys think that the core i7 3770 will handle games till 2020-2021(at any preset?? with minor bottle neck is acceptable)

OverallI need opinion about this guys.....thanks

Screenshot_20180127-134120.png

Screenshot_20180127-134102.png

Screenshot_20180127-134039.png

Screenshot_20180127-134027.png

Screenshot_20180127-133945.png

I buy from Aliexpress a lot, but mainly for RAM. Everything else is too expensive, I'd go look on websites like eBay, they are often much cheaper for what you get.

Yes it's safe, compared to Ebay the seller on Aliexpress only get paid once you confirm that you received the packaged and it is as described.

Why not upgrade to brand new hardware, for longevity?

The geek himself.

38 minutes ago, Being Delirious said:

Why not upgrade to brand new hardware, for longevity?

I had those ideas but everything sold here in India is very pricey man (for example core i7 8700k is sold near 400$)

55 minutes ago, wonderforest said:

Oh good ....and what about their delivery speeds ???I know it may vary but still I wanted to know??

Cant say really, but india is pretty close to China, try to get the on shipped whith ePacket, it's much faster in my experience.

1 hour ago, wonderforest said:

Cant say really, but india is pretty close to China, try to get the on shipped whith ePacket, it's much faster in my experience.

Ok thanks.... Are you sure that they'll debit our money after receiving the product ???

No they debit your money when ordering, but the seller dosen't get paid until everything is confirmed. Meaning aliexpress is keeping the money so he can give it back to you if it dosent work out.