Is there a way to transfer the audio file from the WAN show and The TEK to a android smartphone automatically?

meneervent

The title says it all.

And I mean like really automated, as soon as linus or logan uploads the video to youtube that it then gets downloaded and send to my smartphone and I can listen to it the next day.

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

go and get a chrome extension that allows you to download videos, and then put it into mp3 instead of mp4 and you should be set. Now making this automated is beyond me, maybe you could do that within the chrome extension, but doing it all at once I don't know how.

go and get a chrome extension that allows you to download videos, and then put it into mp3 instead of mp4 and you should be set. Now making this automated is beyond me, maybe you could do that within the chrome extension, but doing it all at once I don't know how.

Just have it save to your dropbox folder and you're set

Just have it save to your dropbox folder and you're set

holy crap I haven't seen you in ages

hope things work out for you :)

An thanks lol its all fine on my end I'm just helping my parents with their mortgage and I'm putting my older sister through grad school

I feel like my topic is getting stolen.

I will however take the suggestion of the extension and maybe write a script for it or something. 

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

I feel like my topic is getting stolen.

I will however take the suggestion of the extension and maybe write a script for it or something.

Sorry about that lol but yeah the extension and having it save the file onto drop box is the best way that I know of to do what you're looking for