JUDGE MY PC

1 minute ago, TheGlenlivet said:

It's Blue.  That's for sure.

Very blue!

The lighting is nice, but try to get matching fans. How about some cable combs and better cable management? Other people have stated that the PSU is complete shit, as I also use it, but other than that, it all looks good.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

<REDACTED> ~ Pay $4.99 to see this comment.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

3 minutes ago, thegreengamers said:

The lighting is nice, but try to get matching fans. How about some cable combs and better cable management? Other people have stated that the PSU is complete shit, as I also use it, but other than that, it all looks good.

Got it! I'm replacing those transparent fans for some Corsair AF120s and what can I do for cable management? 

2 minutes ago, VampishAxis49 said:

Got it! I'm replacing those transparent fans for some Corsair AF120s and what can I do for cable management? 

the intel stock cooler fan's cables look really ugly, can you route them somewhere or tie them to something?

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

<REDACTED> ~ Pay $4.99 to see this comment.

is that you EA?

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Just now, aezakmi said:

is that you EA?

No its Ajit Paider

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

It's Blue.  That's for sure.

Too soon.

#ripdex

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

I've got the same case... Careful if you ever take off the front panel. You might break the cheap IO cables. I got free RGB strips from them for that, but why risk it? :P 

looks cool but the cpu fan cable just drove me nuts, why is it over the RAM? rest of the cables are ok I guess, maybe you could remove that rear fan and use it only with both top exhausts, it'll work better

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Just now, YedZed said:

I've got the same case... Careful if you ever take off the front panel. You might break the cheap IO cables. I got free RGB strips from them for that, but why risk it? :P 

Well I will keep that in mind when I replace the fan

Too many fans, That Gap between the motherboard and PSU looks awful, Need coloured Sleeved extensions, I'd also sharpie out the Blue Intel sticker on the Stock cooler or at least have put it the right way around and tidied the cables coming off it, draw attention away from the fact its a stock cooler. 

Otherwise, the sorry man looks like something You can get at any corner shop like nothing is unique or special about the build. hell even blue lighting and Red graphics card, Now not saying you should have gone red but I'd have waited till you at least painted the card or something.  

Now I'm not trying to be a dick, but you asked us to judge and sorry its a plain jane build, Hell even your Cable management isn't up to standard.

Finally Judgment.... 4/10 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

In terms of my experience with cable management: Pull the cables from the PSU as far into the back as possible, and tie them down. In fact, do the same for all the cables, without putting too much stress on them. I've done my cable management over 5 times over lol.

Also, you could simply do away with the stock fans and replace them with the new ones. The stock fans move 0 air and look trashy next to the nice corsair ones.

What in the world are those cables leading to the DVD cage? You could probably reroute those. In fact, I know you can, cuz mine aren't there. Are they IO cables?

2 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Too many fans, That Gap between the motherboard and PSU looks awful, Need coloured Sleeved extensions, I'd also sharpie out the Blue Intel sticker on the Stock cooler or at least have put it the right way around and tidied the cables coming off it, draw attention away from the fact its a stock cooler. 

Otherwise, the sorry man looks like something You can get at any corner shop like nothing is unique or special about the build. hell even blue lighting and Red graphics card, Now not saying you should have gone red but I'd have waited till you at least painted the card or something.  

Now I'm not trying to be a dick, but you asked us to judge and sorry its a plain jane build, Hell even your Cable management isn't up to standard.

Finally Judgment.... 4/10 

Thank you! This is exactly what I asked for, I will be getting a full ATX board and new cooler, I will also be doing some more cable management! 

3 minutes ago, VampishAxis49 said:

Well I will keep that in mind when I replace the fan

Yes, be VERY careful. To remove, just pull hard on the bottom, but make sure not to separate the top from the chassis, as that will stress the cables. They are not removable, so you will have to hold the front panel somewhere in order not to stress the cables.

26 minutes ago, VampishAxis49 said:

START JUDGING!! 

You get a big F

rgb is UNKOOOOL

plus blue is not a good color to use

plus you used one color

So yes you get a FAIL!

Are the lights on the GPU rgb? If they are, change them to blue.

Just now, YedZed said:

Are the lights on the GPU rgb? If they are, change them to blue.

sadly they aren't, but I can turn them off and paint the red parts blue to match the rest of the build.

4 minutes ago, VampishAxis49 said:

Thank you! This is exactly what I asked for, I will be getting a full ATX board and new cooler, I will also be doing some more cable management! 

Yeah man, Once done post em and i'll happily judge again. Big ups for taking it the right way :) 

If you really want to start getting custom, Get some cardboard, make a template for a PSU shroud and get it done with steel. that would make such a difference with the appearance 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Just now, Not_Sean said:

Yeah man, Once done post em and i'll happily judge again. Big ups for taking it the right way :) 

If you really want to start getting custom, Get some cardboard, make a template for a PSU shroud and get it done with steel. that would make such a difference with the appearance 

I will keep that in mind for sure! I was going to paint the GPU blue and buy a corsair h60 to replace the stock cooler. Also paint the hard drive slots.

7 minutes ago, VampishAxis49 said:

sadly they aren't, but I can turn them off and paint the red parts blue to match the rest of the build.

Eh I wouldn't go and paint it, but definitely turn the red off. Once you do, it'll blend decently.