display from gpu but not from mother bboard Help

i want to run 3 monitors on my new pc but i cant because the graphics will only display if i connect to my gpu the motherboard outputs nothing from its HDMI or vga and i know the leads and monitors all work fine and i can use the hdmi on my gpu but not my motherboard pls help

specs

-zotac mini gtx1050ti 4gb

-8gb of hyperX fury Drr3 x2 4gb sticks

-cpu i5 2400 3.1ghz quad core

-motherboard Hehilark Ultra Durable Motherboards For Intel H61 Socket LGA 1155 DDR3 Motherboard PCIE MicroATX Support Core

check the BIOS. There might be a setting there to enable/disable iGPU

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

1 minute ago, revsilverspine said:

check the BIOS. There might be a setting there to enable/disable iGPU

can u pls tell mee how to do that as im mostly better with the hardware than software :)

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

Check for an option to enable iGPU or iGPU Multi Display or something similar in the BIOS. 

thanks for the help but how do i get to the bios from windows

Just now, Sub_2_XanimalXG said:

can u pls tell mee how to do that as im mostly better with the hardware than software :)

Basically boot into the BIOS (normally by pressing the Del key during boot, but check your motherboard's manual if that doesn't work) and look through the settings for something to do with enabling iGPU or iGPU Multi-display

thanks for the help but how do i get to the bios from windows

You don't do it from Windows, you'll need to press a key when booting the system. It's normally the Del key, but can be F2 or some other key, that will depend on the board, it can be found in the motherboard manual.

10 minutes ago, Sub_2_XanimalXG said:

i want to run 3 monitors on my new pc but i cant because the graphics will only display if i connect to my gpu the motherboard outputs nothing from its HDMI or vga and i know the leads and monitors all work fine and i can use the hdmi on my gpu but not my motherboard pls help

All motherboards disable the onboard graphics when a video card is plugged in, though some will allow you to re-enable them.  The advice given above is correct if your MoBo supports that feature, but be aware that it's possible yours does not.

17 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

You don't do it from Windows, you'll need to press a key when booting the system. It's normally the Del key, but can be F2 or some other key, that will depend on the board, it can be found in the motherboard manual.

I'm in the bios but can't seem to find it do you know where it could be

4 minutes ago, Sub_2_XanimalXG said:

I'm in the bios but can't seem to find it do you know where it could be

Do you know what motherboard model you have? The link in your first post doesn't work

Yes it's the one in the first post I got it from Amazon but it's not on sale anymore

15 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Do you know what motherboard model you have? The link in your first post doesn't work

Yes it's the one in the first post I got it from Amazon but it's not on sale anymore

9 minutes ago, Sub_2_XanimalXG said:

The link doesn't work and the text doesn't actually have a model number. Never heard of Hehilark and Ultra Durable is a Gigabyte marketing term. 

This is one of the boards that comes up if I search for the text in your first post http://uk.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-H61M-D2-B3-rev-10#ov

If it is that board (or maybe another H61 Gigabyte board, if the BIOS is the same), it's in Advanced BIOS Features under "Onboard VGA". Set it to "Always Enabled"

Page 31 - 32 of the board's manual:

http://download1.gigabyte.eu/Files/Manual/mb_manual_ga-h61m-d2(s2v)-b3_e.pdf

6 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

The link doesn't work and the text doesn't actually have a model number. Never heard of Hehilark and Ultra Durable is a Gigabyte marketing term. 

This is one of the boards that comes up if I search for the text in your first post http://uk.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-H61M-D2-B3-rev-10#ov

If it is that board (or maybe another H61 Gigabyte board, if the BIOS is the same), it's in Advanced BIOS Features under "Onboard VGA". Set it to "Always Enabled"

Page 31 - 32 of the board's manual:

http://download1.gigabyte.eu/Files/Manual/mb_manual_ga-h61m-d2(s2v)-b3_e.pdf

thank you for trying but that was the wrong bios 

:(

thank you for trying but that was the wrong bios 

:(

If you have the manual for your motherboard have a look through there to see if you can find it. 

If you can find the model number of your motherboard, let me know and I may be able to find the setting in the BIOS. If you download and run CPU-Z, then go to the Mainboard tab, it should tell you the motherboard model there. Let me know that and I can try to find it. 

https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

15 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

If you have the manual for your motherboard have a look through there to see if you can find it. 

If you can find the model number of your motherboard, let me know and I may be able to find the setting in the BIOS. If you download and run CPU-Z, then go to the Mainboard tab, it should tell you the motherboard model there. Let me know that and I can try to find it. 

https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

the only numbers i could find was h61/b75

WIN_20180122_19_07_31_Pro.jpg