Why do people like Apple products?

S3_
43 minutes ago, TeabagXpress said:

Women and hipsters do every single thing their tv tells them. Microsoft doesnt even have to run ads. Apple runs deceptive ads saying they are better than PCs and look cooler

Microsoft runs tons of ads......Samsung runs tons of ads.....Sony runs tons of ads.....As do literally all manufacturers of virtually every product in existence.

41 minutes ago, TeabagXpress said:

<removed>

<removed>

Edited by SansVarnic

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

-= Topic Cleaned =-

Guys seriously lets keep the conversation on an intelligent level, Please.

Continuation of commentary like the ones removed will result in warnings being issued.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

On 2/22/2018 at 9:53 AM, TroubleKlef said:

Lmao.. these topics still around LTT? It goes without saying people are more obsessed about how others spend their money because they're unhappy how they spent theirs.

Wow! You just described me. I am always obsessed with getting the best value. So I cheap out on stuff and it always ends up hurting me. For example, budget headphones from brands like Superlux or KZ won't ever outperform headphones that cost more. And that's despite all of the hype and whatever people say. Just get something good and use it until it falls apart. 

At the end of the day I LOVE competition and choice.  I have my preferences like anybody else, but I enjoy the fact that there are so many options out there to suit anybody's desires!  I mean, I prefer Android phones but hate Android tablets, so I have a Note 8 and a couple of iPads.  I thoroughly enjoy both company's products.  I'm also personally a Windows guy, but I've always adored the design and quality of iMacs and would love to get one someday as a secondary PC just to play around with MacOS and enjoy a different experience.  There's no need to swear off any brand if they offer a quality product that you like.

Intel Core i7 4930K @ 4.7GHz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 2 x EVGA GTX Titan SC (1254MHz) | 16GB Patriot Viper Extreme DDR3 2133MHz (4 x 4GB) | Corsair AX1200 | Silverstone Temjin TJ11 | Corsair Force 3 240GB (System) | 2 x Intel 320 160GB SSD (Dedicated Gaming Drives) | Hitachi Deskstar 1TB (Data) | MS Windows 10 Pro | EK Supreme HF/FC-Titan/Rampage IV Extreme blocks | Hardware Labs GTX 560/240 rads | Alphacool VPP-655 D5 pump | Bitspower mod kit/pump top/fittings/120mm res

On 2/21/2018 at 3:47 PM, Tcrumpen said:

People with more sense than money ... people that realise that around half of the cost is basically a badge

Yeah of course I know the production cost for an Iphone maybe around $100-$150, but that's business, people don't sell products that not gaining big profit right? 

It's a status symbol. Plain and simple.

On 09/03/2018 at 1:29 PM, Thelostworld said:

Yeah of course I know the production cost for an Iphone maybe around $100-$150, but that's business, people don't sell products that not gaining big profit right? 

Of course not however there becomes a point where it's stupid if you look at Samsung devices the profit they are making per unit will be less than Apple however beacuse their products are "cheaper" they will in theory sell more