What would you do if you had $100K in cash right now?

Canada EH

Pay off the Nissan 10K

Pay Off the Dodge 10K

Buy the best gaming computer I could with 5K

Buy a Tesla 35K

Pay Off Credit Card Debt 10K

Buy a bitcoin 10K

Rest in Savings

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

I could buy 1 full GTX 1080ti lol

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

I'm going to do this in GBP because $100k is only £72572,
So if I had £100k magically, I'd put about £95k into savings, and spend the rest on what I want. I'd like to keep that money into what's actually needed :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

I would buy myself a Toyota Supra and save the rest to fix it if it brakes

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

Get a car, visit someone special, invest some of it, give my parents some of it and get some tattoos. Those are the things I would think about.

^_^:P

i5 7600K / Gigabyte R9 280X Windforce / Corsair Vengeance 8GB 3000/ Asus Prime Z270-P / beQuiet PowerZone 650W / Fractal Design Define S

240GB+480GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / Alpenföhn Brocken Eco / Lioncast LK30 / Razer Deathadder 2013 / t.bone SC 440 / Plantronics RIG500 / Sennheiser CX 3.00

GROUP B - The Golden Era of Rallying :x

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1843 ($491 with sales)
  • Games owned: 129
  • Games played: 103 (79%)
  • Hours on record: 6,564.3h

fly over to friends house, do things, donate to charity, kill myself

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 hour ago, EPENEX said:

Buy a car and get my own place.

A 400sqft Studio suite ?

Not joking I see some on MLS.ca now its Realtor.com that are being sold for $100K-$150Kcdn in China Town.

Many times I go on that website to see whats up for sale. Typically grow-op houses are $100-$150K below market because the that label does not ever get cleared off the title. Great for renting, if you are going to hold it for 10+ years and you can do the reno yourself.

I'd build this pc

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mxCP6s