USB Adapter for both Wifi & Bluetooth?

StormEye

Looking to see if there are any recommended (or existence) USB adapter that is both Wifi and Bluetooth capable for using on Desktop PC.

Bluetooth part is going to be used primarily for PS4 controller connection, so low latency is a must.

1 hour ago, StormEye said:

Don't think any of them fit my requirements.

You said Wifi and Bluetooth.  So what other requirements do you have?  Wifi is Wifi and Bluetooth is Bluetooth.  What other requirements can there be?

9 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

You said Wifi and Bluetooth.  So what other requirements do you have?  Wifi is Wifi and Bluetooth is Bluetooth.  What other requirements can there be?

USB is the requirement.

Things in your link are either PCI-e cards that are wifi&blutooth or USB that only has one function.

Moreover, you just tossed me a link and I doubt you have any basis for recommending any of those products.

It just feels like a generic "Just Google it" response.

1 minute ago, StormEye said:

USB is the requirement.

Things in your link are either PCI-e cards that are wifi&blutooth or USB that only has one function.

Moreover, you just tossed me a link and I doubt you have any basis for recommending any of those products.

It just feels like a generic "Just Google it" response.

???  So what is this supposed to mean?  Moreover, you just tossed me a link and I doubt you have any basis for recommending any of those products.

Hey, at least I looked for it instead of relying on someone from the forums to do the looking for you.  I have been using Newegg.com for just about ALL of my computer/PC parts needs for years.  Don't know about you but I have been building computers for over 40 years, 20 years of which was providing PC tech service for the Air Force.

I did not "Just Google it".  I took the time and effort to look for it knowing the only place that probably would have what you were looking for would be Newegg.  Something that you were too lazy or ignorant to do for yourself.  If you don't like the help that others try to give you by being sarcastic in your responses, then don't use the LTT forums to display your ignorance.  You can search for yourself next time.

Now it isn't my fault or the fault of anyone else here in the forums that you live in Hong Kong, China so if you are unable to shop at Newegg.com or any other place that may be mentioned here in the forums like Toms Hardware, that is no ones fault but your own.  But considering that China is the point of manufacture for a lot of the items shown at Newegg or Toms Hardware, then feel free to go shopping at your local neighborhood electronics store.

Do you actually know any of those products you have linked?

Do you actually recommend any of them?

I am looking for recommendation of USB adapter that is both wifi and bluetooth capable that has low latency.

Products you have linked are either

1. PCI-e cards

2. Wifi only / Bluetooth only

Good for you that you've been building computer for 40 years and working for Air Force, but how is that relevant here?

As for Newegg matter, it really doesn't matter where the product is listed. It is most likely listed elsewhere. Important thing is being able to identify specific product to buy. Moreover, I can buy from Newegg no problem as I have US bank accounts and have shippers from US that can forward me any package I get from US.

11 hours ago, StormEye said:

Do you actually know any of those products you have linked?

Do you actually recommend any of them?

I am looking for recommendation of USB adapter that is both wifi and bluetooth capable that has low latency.

Products you have linked are either

1. PCI-e cards

2. Wifi only / Bluetooth only

Good for you that you've been building computer for 40 years and working for Air Force, but how is that relevant here?

As for Newegg matter, it really doesn't matter where the product is listed. It is most likely listed elsewhere. Important thing is being able to identify specific product to buy. Moreover, I can buy from Newegg no problem as I have US bank accounts and have shippers from US that can forward me any package I get from US.

To be fair, the third research result that he linked to, is actually exactly what you're looking for:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833315160&cm_re=wifi_bluetooth_adapter-_-33-315-160-_-Product

With that in mind, it's a brand I've never heard of, it's limited to Wireless N150 (quite dated), and lastly, because it's a Nano adapter, the signal strength is gonna suck (especially over WIFI).

To be honest, you are much better off simply buying two separate adapters, one for Bluetooth, and one for WIFI - that way you can get a much better and higher quality WIFI adapter over USB, and then get a separate Bluetooth USB adapter.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

8 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

To be fair, the third research result that he linked to, is actually exactly what you're looking for:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833315160&cm_re=wifi_bluetooth_adapter-_-33-315-160-_-Product

With that in mind, it's a brand I've never heard of, it's limited to Wireless N150 (quite dated), and lastly, because it's a Nano adapter, the signal strength is gonna suck (especially over WIFI).

To be honest, you are much better off simply buying two separate adapters, one for Bluetooth, and one for WIFI - that way you can get a much better and higher quality WIFI adapter over USB, and then get a separate Bluetooth USB adapter.

Thank you very much for your input.

I guess I would just get it separately if its almost impossible to find a recommendable combo adapter.

I already have ASUS BT-400 for bluetooth that has given me very low latency for DS4 usage, so just need to find a good wifi adapter then.