How do I pay for Floatplane in bulk?

Does anyone know if the option to pay the full $30 for Floatplane all at once is still an option or has that been removed?

Just wanted to know if there's anything other than paying $2.99 each month.

On 1/13/2018 at 10:49 AM, colonel_mortis said:

It has been temporarily removed until we switch to the new site.

Thanks for the response, any sort of ETA on when the site will go live? I might hold off on buying it again until the new site goes live if its not too long of a gap.

1 minute ago, Garlando Calrissian said:

Thanks for the response, any sort of ETA on when the site will go live? I might hold off on buying it again until the new site goes live if its not too long of a gap.

I don't know I'm afraid, though my guess would be somewhere between 1 and 4 months (but I'm not actively participating in the development at the moment, so that is a very rough guess, (I'm sure it's not going to release in January and will release in 2018)). However, it's my understanding that if you subscribe now, you are locked in at the current price, and when the new site launches the price will be going up (though I'm not sure whether it's immediately or after a period of time, and additional terms and conditions may apply, etc).

HTTP/2 203

10 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I don't know I'm afraid, though my guess would be somewhere between 1 and 4 months (but I'm not actively participating in the development at the moment, so that is a very rough guess, (I'm sure it's not going to release in January and will release in 2018)). However, it's my understanding that if you subscribe now, you are locked in at the current price, and when the new site launches the price will be going up (though I'm not sure whether it's immediately or after a period of time, and additional terms and conditions may apply, etc).

Thanks for all the help dude, I think I'll re-subscribe soon enough for the lower price though. Again thanks :D